29

Both reached temple and as it was an auspicious day the temple was little crowded than usual. With little difficulties both prayed God and sat on an empty place in the temple. Madhu felt like someone's gaze was much keen on her but nothing caught her eyes.

P: Madhu unkita oru visyam sollanum di..

M: Wait wait naan first solikren.

P: Ena visyam??

Madhu took out her nuptial thread and showed it to her and again hidden it.

P: Madhuuu what? Unaku kalyaanam aageercha?? Please god love marriage nu mattum soleedadha my heart cannot take three shocks at a time.

M: Three ah?

P: Ama first time un senior kita oru visyatha marachiruka aprm kalyaanam aageeduchu vera ena love marriage dhaana ?

M: Kind of nu vachiko..

P: Kind of ah?? Kradhagi olunga ena aachu epdi aachunu ipo nee solre ila indha kovilaye una undiyal Kula thuki potutu poiduven.

M: Adi paavi seri seri solren. Madhu explained everything from her visit to home till Shiva expressed his feelings for her and how come she joined the company.

P: Idha elam ne last ah clg vandha anike enta ean sollala?

M: Everyone was around us aprm we were running for signatures la aprm epdi solradhu adhum ilaama apo I wasn't ready to even accept that what am I now nu.

P: Ipo accept panikitaya Madhu?

Priya's tone was little serious it reflected her real worries for Madhu.

M: Mothama accept panikitana nu therla aana edhayum maatha mudiyaadhu.. Ipo present life um endha problem um ilama happy ah dhaan pogudhu.... Ipdiye irukaradhu enaku pidichiruku podhum vaalkai full ah ipdiye poidum

P: Lusu maari pesaadha Madhu. Ipudi iru one month ena one year kuda iru aana vaalkai full ah na adhu un muttal thanam un life pathi mattumae selfish ah yosikraye? Ean un fictional love story romantic story laam ipo enga pochu?? Avangaloda first love nee unmela evalo aasai vachirupaanga yosi nee avangala husband ah udanae accept panikatiyum kattayam panni dhaan aaganum. Avanga unakaaga mattumae yosichi una endha edathulayum varutha pada vachara kudaathunu evalo paathu paathu paneerukaanga yosichi paaru avanga pesna ovoru vaarthai kum neeya irundha 1000 takes manasukullaye paneerupa ila adha pole dhaana avangalum... Avanga unakaaga mattumae yosicha nee avangalkaaga konjama yosi Madhu. Edhayumae udanae pana venaam but give it a chance.

Madhu was tongue tied, she didn't think of him in her life not her now it was their life. Priya seems right to Madhu.. While Madhu was zoned out in her thoughts, Priya doesn't want her to think much now itself so she diverted her.

P: seri seri ipo naan solren.

M: Ok enna visyam sollu.

P: Veetla kalyaanam pana ok va nu ketaanga..

M: yosikaama ok soltiya?

P: Ila ila light ah vena nu soleetu dhaan ok sonnen

Madhu laughed at her statment.
M: Seri paiyan yaaru?

P: Un seni..

M: Edheyy senior ah no no naa othuka maaten.

P: Ivalae vaaila edha vandhirum mulusa solla vidu di un senior oda pakathu veetu paiyan. Enga family friend dhaan.

M: Ooho seri seri.

Even now Madhu felt someone was seeing her, so she looked the surrounding. By then Madhu's eyes landed on a man going to beat an old men. Madhu ran to him and pushed that man aside and helped the old men to stand properly.

M: Ungalku adi edhum padalaye thatha?

Om: Ila kannu parava ila

Madhu turned towards that man.

M: Vayasula evalo periyavanga konjam kuda manasatchi ae ilama adhum kovil la vachi adika vareenga? Manipu kelunga avangalta.

Everyone gathered and was looking at the happenings. Madhu then only looked at that man it was none other than Karan.

M: Sir neengala?? Ena irundhaalum neenga pannadhu thappu manipu kelunga.

Om: Venaam vidu kannu

The crowd also gathered and forced him to ask sorry. Karan also asked for his apology and left the temple giving a death stare to Madhu.

M: Avaru edhukaaga ungala adika vandhaaru ?

Om: Avaru enmela vandhu idichi vila ponaaru vilaama pidichen thotuten nu adika vandhaaru kannu vidu kannu

M: Seri thatha paathu bathraama veetuku ponga.. Edha saapadreengala?

Om: Ila adhellam vendaam. Romba nandri nooru aayisuku nalla irukanum nee.

Madhu gave a heartful smile and came out to the temple.

----------------------------------
Unknown pov:

As it was some auspicious day and I was already on leave for my work, my mom dragged me to the temple. A girl she caught my eyes, She was standing in the queue for praying to God. I was sighting her every now and then when she was caught in my eyes. Soon I missed her, but I heard a commotion in the front side of temple and went there. All I could see was that girl pushing a man and helping the Oldman.

She was very cute, perky and adorable. Her acts was so nice, if someone could have caught this they would defenately slap that idiot in a go. But she just pushed him and demanded him an apology. She didn't hurt anyone, her intention was pure as a child. He was following her without taking his eyes off from her.

----------------------------------

Madhu then went out of the temple and wandered among the shops and bought few items along with her. She bought a holy thread for Shiva. While crossing a shop, a particular item caught herp attention. It was a silver plated men's watch. Without any further thoughts, she bought that watch. While moving out, she noticed a beautiful set of metal bangles. She checked her purse, only fifty rupees was left in her purse. She kept the bangle back and left the shop. That unknown person who followed her bought the same set of bangles. When he came back, she wasn't at that place. He searched in every possible directions and left back to his home.

Meanwhile Shiva who completed his work was waiting outside Madhu's office. Vishnu came to go back to home, saw Shiva was waiting there and came to him.

V: Macha nee Inga ena da panre?

S: Un sister ku waiting da.

V: Dei Ava madhiyamae poita unaku call panikren nu sonnalae pannalaya?

Shiva took his phone and found it to be switched off.

S: Macha phone switch off la iruku da.

V: Seri va veetuku poi paaklaam.

Both went to Shiva's home and In a hurry opened the door. But Madhu wasn't at home.

V: Deii Madhu number sollu naan call pani paakren.

S: Number ah enake theriyaadhe.

V: Deii eruma avala nee love panni dhaana kalyaanam panna Ava number kuda nyabgam vachika maatiya??

S: Ipo ena panradhu?

V: Seri un phone ah charge podu.

Shiva put his phone on charger and waiting impatiently.

*************************

Hello cupcakes!!

Andha unknown person yaara irukum nu konjam mind aah kasaki guess panunga paaklaam prev 3-4 chapters ah yosichalae you can find him.

Indha chapter elarukum pidikum nu nenaikren.

Will meet you guys in next chapter

Until then

Tata bubyee

Idhu ungal author 😉