07

Madhu's 5th semester exams started and Shiva and her spending time got very less. As she had 2-3 days gap between each exam, she spent a little time with him. Today was her last exam, and Madhu would go to her home for their vacation. Shiva started feeling very low for this. His face was very pale. While having breakfast, Madhu noticed his face was being pale. She was also silent till he finishes his breakfast. After he finished his breakfast, she dragged him and made him sit.

Ma: Ena aachu? Ean oru maari irukeenga!?

S: Adhellam onum ila. Normal dhaan.

Ma: Are you sure?

S: Haan sure.

Ma: Ipo elam silar enkita neraiya solradhae ila. Ok fine paathuklaam. Naan clg poitu apdiye ooruku poren. May be neenga varapave kelambeerpan.

S: Hmm paathu po.

Then both left the home. Shiva was very sad in his office, his friend Aadhithya has never seen him like this. So he went to him.

A: Shiva.. What's your problem? What is bothering you da? Why are you like this??

S: Madhu is going home for vacation, she will be here only after a month or more.

A: Ok let her.

S: From her exams, we couldn't spend time like before. We got to spend only a little time. It feels very bad. You knew right I'm a pakka introvert and I don't get close to people that sooner. But she made me very comfortable with her. Her friendship was beyond happiness. If she goes home, she will never text or call me not only me to any of her friends. She will be enjoying her vacation. But here I will miss her the most.

A: Macha.. I'm also watching you for the past few months, you were happy and enthusiastic. I'm sure that it's because of her. Do you still term this as friendship??

S: Yeah for sure. Then what should I term this as??

A: Love.

S: No way da. Our parents gave us freedom enough but she isn't like that. She was always restricted for everything. Even I advised her not to get in relationship with none.

A: Macha.. accept that you love her. May be you are afraid to confess it. Enakum unna past 5 years ah nallavae theriyum, before her entry in your life, naan clear ah solluven you are just a person who works for family, but now you are working enjoying your own desires, started admiring little things too. Idhellam Ava naala ila nu solla mudiyuma unala?

S: Ava naala dhaan. Ana adhu love ila.

A: Seri da adhu love ilanae vachipom. But think Ava un life la irundha inum Nala irukum. Kandipa unga veetla object panna maatanga.

S: Naanae nondhu poi iruken poda nee vera.

Both Shiva and aadhi continued their works. And at lunch, Shiva was visibly much devasted.

A: Deii macha!! Half a day leave eduthutu poi Ava kuda konjam time spend pannu.

S: Enaku eanda ipdi thonala?

A: Naan sonna idea va ?

S: Wait and watch.

Shiva made a call to someone.

S: Hello mama

Muthu: Sollu Shiva

S: Kelambeetaangala mama?

Mu: Ila pa ini dhaan kelambanum.

S: Venaam mama, veetla irundhu naanum oru certificate eduka Varanum. Naane kondu vandhu vitaren.