32

The next day Shiva woke and found himself sleeping on her lap and she was at that uncomfortable position. He felt guilt and scolded himself in mind. He released himself from her and made her sleep properly.

He prepared breakfast and woke her.

Good morning Madhu

Good morning

Sorry ma night apdiye thungeetan elupeerkalaam la?

Naanae thungeetan idhula ungala enge vandhu elupa?

Elupa manasu varalayo madam ku.

Hehe,  Madhu gave a cheesy smile and moved to washroom for getting fresh. She came back and found Shiva setting the table for breakfast. Madhu gave a smile and both had their breakfast.

Madhu unaku bike oota theriyum la?

Huh?

Ena theriyuma theriyaadha?

License iruku

Ooh.

Ean?

Solli tharalaamae nu ketan.

Aahaan.

Seri kelambalaama?

Haan

Both got ready and went to office in bike with him. Madhu slowly went to her place and waited for Vishnu. It seems she came a little early and no one of her team was there in the office. She started doing her work and a sudden opening of the door made her heart skip a beat. It was vasanth. Madhu throwed a stare at him and then calmed her heart.

Va: Sorry honey...

Ma: Please Madhu nae kupdunga.

Vasanth sat on the table near her laptop.

Va: Seri ok. Aprm slunga..

Ma: ena sollanum??

Va: Enge team laam pidichidha Madhu ?

At that time Vishnu and Rishi entered the cabin.

Ma: En trainer ah pidichiruku mathavangalta inime dhaan palaganum.

Hearing a new voice, Rishi looked at her and his heart almost turned upside down by doing a jump.

Va: So can we date?

Madhu's eyes widened in shock.

Rishi's eyes which showed happiness turned into longing within a fraction of second.

Ma: uhm No.

Va: Ila madhu palaganum nu sonna la adha ketan.

Vi: Vasanth.. un flirting skills ah elam Madhu kita kaatadha she is not that kind.

Va: Ean bro madam ena adichiruvaangala?

Ri: Nee vaangama adanga maata pole?

Then only Madhu noticed Rishi's presence. Madhu blinked at him as she doesn't know who it is.

Ri: So Ms. Madhu right?

Vishu was about to say Mrs but Madhu signalled no to him.

Ma: Yes sir.

Ri: Hi I'm Rishi your TL.

Ma: Oh hi sir.

Ri: Welcome to my team hope you have some good impressions on us.

Ma: Not in everyone sir. She said while giving a slight look at Vasanth.

Ri: Ena panradhu una maari alagaana ponnungala paathalae silar ku nut loose aageedudhu.