Chapter 9

[ Park Moondae's POV ] hahaha plot twist, not Seungmin this time!

I collapsed onto the floor the moment I got home.

As I expected...there was a lot of hardship during the filming process.

It went on from 6 AM to 8 PM.

First, I rehearsed all morning and was exhausted. Then we had a short break with only a single roll of gimbap.

After eating a bit, stylists came to the filming set to do our make-up.

Then we changed into the typical broadcast uniform. I thought it was a bit gross for tens of boys to wear the same clothes.

Then there was the actual filming. It took 4 hours.

I was already on the verge of collapsing that day, but everyone around me had already taken up the space on the floor. So I had no choice but to wait until I got home.

Yeah, home.

Because, thankfully, we were given a week-long break.

The original Park Moondae didn't have a lot of stamina, to get sick for three days just like that...

I was cooped up in my bed with medicine sprawled all over me for those three days. For the remaining four, I tried to work out and eat more for the sake of future activities. I didn't want to die before my status abnormality had a chance to kill me.

Now, it was the night of Friday, the day the <Shining Star> performance was aired on Music Bomb. I was holding dumbbells as I watched it live. It was part of my training. Give me credit for trying.

On the screen, two idols were hosting joyfully. They chattered about the previous stage and joked around.

[ Siwon, instead of making jokes, let's talk about the next stage, shall we? ]

[ Yes. Did you hear the news, Yoonji? ]

[ What kind of news is it? ]

[ The news that shareholders have been eagerly waiting for! Idol Inc. has been relisted~ ]

[ Whoa! ]

Finally, it was about to start. I put down the dumbbells and scrolled through my phone. I was on the site where viewers could chat in real time about the Music Bomb show.

Since no famous group had a comeback that week, the topic of Idol Inc. dominated the page.

- Relisted? ㅋㅋㅋ* seriously?

* ㅋ is the Korean equivalent of lol

- relisted, more like delisted ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Bastards, I couldn't even buy an apartment because I didn't get my money back last time

- am i the only one excited about the comments rather than the boring performance?
└ me too
└ Me three ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

To sum up the numerous comments, they were saying Season 3 would fail. Season 2 had left too much of a strong reputation after failing miserably. There was a premarital pregnancy that occurred among the participants, which were mix-gendered at that time. I wasn't surprised to see mockery directed toward the previous season.

- It's only between guys this time? Are you trying to create a bigger scandal? 
└ Korea doesn't allow same-sex marriages, so season two tops this already ㅋㅋㅋ
└ Insane ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It's funny now, but I was seriously traumatized. Crazy bastards, why would you piss off innocent viewers?

Like this, more and more people were pouring out their hatred and ridicule for Season 2 as the performance was about to begin.