Chapter 62

[ Park Moondae's POV ]

I didn't think they would focus on me being scared like that, but oh well.

- ??? scared...he's scared!

- Seungminnie ㅋㅋㅋ don't point out that your hyung is scared~

- Moonmin are the complete opposite when watching horror movies ㅋ

- the Tibetan fox turned into ice ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The fans were having fun with this new side of 'Park Moondae,' so it was fine. And the episode itself was edited to show how harmonious our group was and how much fun we were having, so I didn't have to worry about any drama.

There was a commercial that played after the episode ended, but everyone remained in their seats because there was a teaser of the second episode at the very end.

[ We are now in the studio~ ]

It was a scene of when we were discussing which of the demo tracks to proceed with.

And...

[ Right now, we're on our way to give a presentation. ]

Ryu Chungwoo's early morning voice narrated what was going on. Everyone was wearing neat clothes and entering the meeting room.

Then the teaser ended.

I looked back down at my phone.

- Honestly, this was more fun than I thought it would be

- My kids' competitive nature...what to do... ㅋㅋㅋ

- They all seem so close. My heart is satisfied now

- Wait, did the members choose the new concept of their debut?

- I'm happy to see Moonmin again ㅠㅠ

Again, the Moonmin comments were flooding in. They were less than the comments of the group itself and the solo comments of popular members, but there were still quite a lot.

I glanced at Seungmin on that note.

Truthfully, I overheard the last part of his phone call. His voice was hard to pick up on because it was so low, but I got the general idea: he didn't have a good relationship with his mom or his supposed brother, which was obvious considering how he said he was an only child in Idol Inc.. He didn't even acknowledge them as family members.

I knew Seungmin wasn't thoughtless. Unless he truly had backing to say he didn't have a sibling, he wouldn't have said that in the program. I could only assume that either he or the 'brother' was adopted and hated each other to the point of Seungmin living separately and potentially emancipating himself.

"Did he seriously run away from home? Does he have to make money to pay them to leave him alone?"

I tried to come up with plausible explanations as to why a rich kid would run away and have to amass 1 billion won in a year. 

I realized again that I knew nothing about him despite feeling so close. It was a little off-putting, considering how we've spent the majority of the last few months together in harsh situations.

During the time I ate dinner, showered, and went back to the living room past midnight with these thoughts, the atmosphere turned cold. I didn't realize what was wrong until Keun Sejin gestured to my phone with his eyes.

I went online and saw that there was a new trending article that came out while I was showering.

================================
[ The unfair contract of Idol Inc.'s Testar was revealed in a lawsuit ]
: The former agency (Dream K) of Lee Sejin (22), a member of TeSTAR who debuted through Idol Inc