Chapter 34

[ Park Moondae's POV ]

We learned the choreography of the song we chose.

We learned it all.

Since we were only given ten days to figure out the arrangement, choreography, and stage concept, the leader decided that learning the original choreography would be best. That way, when the song is rearranged, revising the choreo would be easier.

Seungmin, who effortlessly memorized the original choreography after running it four times, taught us until we had the dance ingrained into our minds.

We didn't enter our dorm until it was long past midnight.

I got out of the shower and draped a towel around my neck.

"The next person can feel free to wash up," I announced.

Sejin was already under his covers with his eyes closed, even though his hair was still wet.

I sighed.

"Ahyun."

A mumbled, "...Yeah?" escaped his lips. He was already laying on his bed and was breathing soundly.

"You gotta wash up," I said.

But he was really out of it. He couldn't utter anything back.

"Hyungnim..."

A sudden, raspy voice came from behind me.

With dead eyes, Raebin asked, "Would it be alright if I used the shower first...?"

"...Sure."

Practice was definitely taking a toll on everyone. Surprisingly, I felt decent. Of course, it was thanks to the status window. During the second team evaluation's great performance, I got the roulette again because 500,000 people remembered my existence, and it gave me a useful skill.

================================
[ Bacchus 500 (B) ]
A clear mind and a healthy body!
- All fatigue accumulation rates -50%
================================

No matter how good the skill was, I was still tired. I wanted to lay down quickly. Yawning, I trudged toward my own bed.

This time, I was sleeping above Seungmin.

Seungmin was sitting on the lower bunk with his glasses on, looking out the window. His hair was damp from his shower. It was something I hadn't seen since the very first individual evaluation period.

I was gonna bid him goodnight and climb the ladder, but suddenly there were some knocks on the door.

"...?"

It didn't seem like the production staff...

The knocks occurred again, this time louder.

Annoyed, I opened the door and began to ask who it was, but I stopped.

It was Cha Eugene. There were tears dribbling down his face.

The undoubtable first rank who cannot and should not collapse...

"Why's he here, crying?"

It was disconcerting.

Fixed cameras were installed in the halls and dorm rooms. He was definitely seen coming here and crying. The production team would love it.

"There's a veteran leader on your team, so why did you crawl all the way here?"

I opened the door wider as he wiped away his snot and tears.

"...Are you here to see Raebin?"

"...and Seungmin and hyung," Eugene sniffled.

Baffled, I let the red-haired kid inside and explained that Raebin was in the shower. Seungmin was watching as Eugene shuffled into the room and sat at the table with tears still running down his cheeks. He got up from his bed and began sifting through his bag.