Chapter 64

[ Cho Seungmin's POV ]

I neither liked nor disliked the child actor. But he was someone that B was a fan of, and he was part of our debuting group, so I decided to help him a bit.

With B, I deleted overly malicious comments about him.

By the time of the next night, her and other Lee Sejin fans' hard work paid off. Fans of all Testar members were supporting Lee Sejin on his journey to become an idol.

Then the teaser came out.

[ TeSTAR 'Hi-five' Offical Teaser ]

It was a video of us wearing striped baseball uniforms and dancing part of the choreography of the chorus. Then the director called cut, and we all fell to the floor.

[ 'Hi-five' music video ]

[ Revealed for the first time in episode 2 of <Testar's Living Together TEST> ]

The short video had fans uniting again with excitement for the second song. It was enough to overturn the incident that happened before.

"It's fine now," B had said, "but I'll look into Sejin's activity deeper. I don't want another scandal to hurt my baby actor."

While she did that, the positive reaction of fans came around again when the second episode of the reality show aired. It showed us preparing the presentation materials within a day. It was a production journal entry of 'Hi-five' and 'Magical Boy''s concepts.

At the end, the music video of <Hi-five> was shown in full length.

"The music video is about to play."

"W-wait a minute!"

Ahyun hyung and I slipped into the living room with cups of my tea in our hands. He asked me for some, so I made myself a cup of tea too.

Right then, the commercial break ended on the TV. We were watching episode 2 together.

I sat down next to Chungwoo hyung and focused on the screen.

The first scene was a sunny classroom window. Park Moondae was looking out the window at the bright blue sky.

A notice paper was shoved to his face, and the camera angle changed to show the words on it.

[ Sports competition: School baseball game ]

The camera panned over to show Lee Sejin, who handed the paper to him. He looked like a nervous model student.

[ ... ]

The prelude began suddenly with a cheerful whistling melody. Upbeat drums, general rock sounds, and an electric guitar were added in slowly to build up excitement.

"The choreography fits well."

"Eugene is flying around?"

Eugene giggled proudly as the camera focused on him in the group dance.

The story of the music video was Lee Sejin going around to gather kids from his class to participate in a baseball game for a new school record. He ended up gathering unique characters.

Well, that's what the director said was the storyboard.

"Moondae hyung is in the book club!" Eugene grinned.

On screen, Park Moondae was reading a book when he agreed to help Lee Sejin.

Next, Lee Sejin went to convince Seon Ahyun. A scene of him working hard on modern dance played. His character couldn't refuse and was taken away suddenly to play baseball.