Chapter 17

[ Cho Seungmin's POV ]

I went to a blind spot in the main hall and watched silently as people ran desperately to exchange items.

I sank into the ground with my back against the wall.

I was so tired...I did missions for three days straight with about 7 hours of sleep in total. Even I get sleepy in that circumstance.

As the MC counted down from 100 seconds, I popped open the circles and looked inside.

'Speaker' and 'Balance Ball.'

I didn't think much of it and stared at the movements of people instead.

It was really loud.

"...And time!" the MC announced. Slowly, I turned my head to look at the stage.

I closed my eyes while he explained how to get ready for the PR live.

"..."

"M-min?" It was Ahyun hyung's voice. I contemplated opening my eyes for a while before doing so. I looked up to see him and Moondae hyung.

"A-are...you okay?" the blonde hyung asked. His hands were nervously reaching out for me.

After staring blankly at it, I took his hand and stood up.

Moondae hyung walked closer, saying, "Hey, we have a while before the live starts. Come here."

He began walking out of the main hall and into one of the quieter areas of the dormitory. There were benches, so we all sat together.

"If you're really that tired, sleep for a bit," he murmured. "We'll wake you up when it's time."

I didn't have the energy to explain that I couldn't actually sleep with others around. 

I leaned against his shoulder.

He had his phone with him, and he was checking the discussion boards about the show.

I wasn't interested.

My eyelashes drooped down.

"Just...for a little while..."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Seungmin?"

I woke up to a pleasant voice near my ear.

I..woke up?

Slowly sitting up straighter, I looked around and realized where I was. The dormitory, sitting between Ahyun and Moondae hyung. The latter got up and went somewhere.

"Fuck."

B was asleep right now after our mission. She sleeps 13 hours straight, so she wasn't there to cut the cameras. And yet, I fell asleep in such a place.

"She's going to get angry later..."

I kept blinking absentmindedly until a bottle of water appeared in my field of vision.

"Here," Moondae hyung said. His hazel eyes gazed softly into my own. "Are you feeling better?"

I nodded my head honestly and thanked him for the water.

Big gulps went down my throat. I didn't realize I was thirsty too.

"Do...you w-want chocolate?" Ahyun hyung asked from beside me. He already had it out in his two hands.

I received it and thanked him for that too.

I could feel some energy coming back from the sugar as it melted in my mouth.