Chapter 31

[ Cho Seungmin's POV ]

Moondae hyung seemed content by the time the episode ended. His face was redder and more relaxed than usual. His alcohol tolerance isn't very high.

I glanced at the live chat that was still on his phone.

- I'm a Kim Raebin akgae* but I decided to support Park Moondae. He's an angel and saint who helped Raebin
└ I'm buying his stocks rn too
└ Sorry for cursing you out earlier, Moondae, I'll stan you

*malicious solo stan

- Moondae is actually really handsome

- A rabbit and puppy combination is cute

It seemed that the opinions of Moondae hyung flipped.

"Hyung, see? You didn't need to worry."

After all, he had me on his side. I didn't care if a good relationship between 'Cho Seungmin' and 'Park Moondae' wasn't shown in the episode. Having Moondae hyung's kind personality be known so people's negative opinions would lessen was a better choice.

"...You're right. I guess it turned out okay," Moondae hyung finally muttered.

I nodded and took the trash to his kitchen. Then I washed my hands and picked up my gym bag from beside the door.

"Thank you for letting me watch with you," I smiled. "It was fun."

He stood up slowly and dragged his feet quietly to the door, leaning against the wall as I put on my shoes. He opened the locked door for me.

"Get home safely. I'll see you at the next shoot," he said.

I nodded, and the door closed behind me.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The day we resumed shooting began.

I was with C and D at an arms' broker for D's new pistol. In Korea, civilians owning guns is illegal and heavily regulated against. The Japanese yakuza were also stocking up, so it was harder to get your hands on a gun. The broker was pressing for a higher price than usual.

While I stood to the side quietly, I felt a vibration in my pocket and took out my phone.

Keun Sejin: Guys, wanna go together to the shooting?

Seon Ahyun: Good afternoon, Sejin! I hope your break was restful... (more).

Park Moondae: Sure

I also typed that I would go, and Sejin hyung sent an address to a restaurant near T1.

"You old fucking geezer, how many times do I have to tell you? The taxes you're added don't matter because all of this is illegal!" D was groaning in English. "So lower the pr- Oi, J, where are you going?"

"...Work," I said. "It's time to shoot."

"Do you want me to drive you?" C asked.

I shook my head as I walked out of the store by myself. As usual, I went through several random paths and blind spots, taking off my rabbit cover in an inconspicuous area, until I reached my apartment to get my things.

The broadcasting center was an hour away, so I needed to ride the taxi to get to the restaurant in time. I had a motorbike at home that I would ride, but it was something I treasured. I didn't want to leave it in an unsecured parking lot for a week. So I got in a taxi.