Arc 1

"We're done here. Let's leave."

Near the cold waves of Jeju Island, two men clicked their guns into their holts. They stood on top of large shipping containers, red and blue, high up on top of other containers.

The one with a hat narrowed his eyes.

"Hey, wait a second, I think I see someone."

The other one with a hood scoffed.

"What the hell are you talking about? We just shot everyone down."

"But look."

The man pointed to something under one of the bright lights of the harbor. 

"Is he...dancing?"

There was a figure of a boy lazily dragging his feet to an imaginary beat. His arms swayed back and forth. His rabbit mask was dripping with blood.

"He's crazy. I think his mask ricochet the bullet. Just shoot him down again," the hooded man whispered.

Nodding, the other reloaded his sniper rifle. 

But he stopped and laughed.

"Look, why don't we enjoy this circus before I do it?" he chuckled, pointing again at the mysterious man. "He's literally breakdancing."

The boy in the spotlight was spinning on his hands. His legs contorted around him as he went up to a handstand.

"He's actually pretty good?"

"Just shoot him down for Pe-"

'BAM.' 'BAM.'

The sound of gunshots echoed in the night.

The rabbit-masked boy continued to dance.

"J," he heard in the sparking speaker in his ear, "I've got them."

He didn't respond as he swerved from one hand to another.

"You lost too much blood. Stop moving," he heard another voice crackle in the earpiece.

He didn't stop.

He continued to dance to the sound of music ringing in his bleeding ear.

"Wow," a voice transmitted. "You really shot them down without any mercy."

"They were about to shoot J! What was I supposed to do?"

The boy stopped dancing and swiveled onto his feet.

"...Stop," he murmured quietly, finally answering their calls. "We're done here. I'm going back to Seoul."

"Roger."

As the device cut off, he slipped away from the light, walking back into the darkness.