Chapter 60

a/n: hi guys! i was trying to think of stuff for bonuses but i realized I'm not that creative lollll is there anything/any trope that you guys want to see with moonmin?

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

[ Park Moondae's POV ]

I was dying.

So were our fans.

TeSTAR had gone silent after its agency announced that the official debut day was June 18th.

It was set 5 days later than previously stated, but the fans were happy about the little information they got after days of radio silence.

- Ah finally

- Ig something must have been going on...phew

- Nothing has been posted on the kids' SNS other than their first post ㅠㅠ I hope they're doing well

Although some fans were dissatisfied with the lack of information, the general reaction was to wait and see.

And then a week later, less than two weeks until the comeback, fans went rampant.

- Why isn't anything coming out?

- Is the agency actually working?

- There haven't even been any eyewitnesses about the kids. They didn't put them on an island, did they?

- I swear to god if the agency is neglecting the kids, I won't let them go

Even the agency's website was inaccessible due to traffic overload as fans tried to contact them for information.

So the agency worked hastily to post something.

The teaser of one of our music videos was released at midnight that same day.

[ TeSTAR 'Magical Boy' Official Teaser ]

On the thumbnail, there were two hands outstretched to the sky. The sky was a mixture of soft yellow and purple.

When you first clicked the play button, this dreamy scenery would disappear, leaving you with a black screen with English narration and subtitles.

[ As a child, I always went home before sunset. ]

[ There was no moonlit night in that daily life. ]

[ And now, looking out the window from inside the classroom, ]

[ the sun was setting. ]

Click. The sound of a film being played could be heard.

And then, at that moment, the sunset sky filled the screen again. Golden and purple and red streaks of sunlight glistened over each other.

A music box rang.

The visualized two-note scales soaked the screen like water droplets and colored it dreamily.

Suddenly, the camera began to move back and exposed a white border surrounding the sky. It was a window frame with fluttering curtains.

On the window frame, a figure could be seen sleeping-- the back view of a dark-haired boy in a white summer school uniform.

There were old gloves and baseballs scattered around the classroom.

As the sun set further into the horizon, the boy's uniform turned pink.

The fluttering curtains unfolded and shattered down like white crystals, pouring around the boy's back. The purple hue of the sunset scattered between the shards.