1

"Eric! Sunwoo! Hurry up! You're be late for class!" shout Sangyeon from the first floor.

"In a minutes, hyung!" said Eric.

Sunwoo walk out from his room and walk down from second floor.

"What Eric doing?" asked Sangyeon.

Sunwoo shrugged his shoulder.

"Don't know. Maybe choosing his bag" said Sunwoo.

Sangyeon shakes his head.

"Go eat breakfast first" said Sangyeon.

Sunwoo walk to the dining room while Sangyeon walk up to Eric room to check on him.

"Good morning, Sunwoo" said Jacob.

"Morning" said Sunwoo and take a seat beside Kevin.

From outside, they could hear Eric's voice whining. Sangyeon dragged Eric to the dining room.

"Hyung! It's really important" said Eric.

"Wherever you use it, it's all the same. All bag functions are the same" said Sangyeon.

"But all of that has its own concept" said Eric.

Sangyeon sigh.

"You should buy less bags, Eric. Your room is full of bags" said Sangyeon.

"But the bag is my life" said Eric.

"Enough. Now eat breakfast. Instead of waiting for you, everyone is late to go to work" said Sangyeon.

Eric just pouted. He walked to his seat next to Hyunjae. Hyunjae coaxed Eric with a pat on the back.

"Let's eat" said Sangyeon.

After breakfast, some of them already take off to work. Eric and Sunwoo get in Juyeon's car. Juyeon sent Sunwoo and Eric to the campus first before going to work. His route to campus and his workplace are on the same route. It is his duty to send them to campus every day.

"You two came back by bus today. I might be late because I have a meeting today" said Juyeon.

"Ok, hyung" said Eric.

The campus that they study at is a private campus that is for famous students or high family status. It's a dormitory campus for students to stay at, but Eric and Sunwoo prefer to stay at their rented house, which is only 10 minutes away by car. They prefer the privacy and space that the house offers.

There's a patient in the hospital, and he's standing in front of the window of his room. He's wearing a sling on his left hand. He watches people walking in the hospital garden from the window, and looks like he's observing and thinking about the people he's seeing. The scene is calm and peaceful, with the patient using his time in the hospital to relax and recover from whatever he might have been admitted for. The patient seems like he's taking time to process and think about the things he's seeing, while he's being supervised and watched over as he recovers.

Jacob and Changmin are in the kitchen together, preparing dinner for tonight. It's their turn to cook for everyone, so they're busy working together to get the food ready. Kevin and Hyunjae are in the living room, and they're spending their time doing their own thing. Kevin is reading a book, and Hyunjae is scrolling through his phone. The two of them seem like they're just relaxing and enjoying themselves while Jacob and Changmin prepare dinner for everyone else.

Then, they heard the front door open.

"I'm home"

Kevin get up to greet who just came home.