27

Bangchan and Hyunjae could be seen to have walked away, heading towards a particular room where everyone else was currently assembling together, including Younghoon.

"Haknyeon?" asked Chanhee.

"He with Changbin now. He look more happier" said Hyunjae feeling down.

"Did we make any mistake?" asked Sunwoo.

"You guys didn't make any mistake. It just you overwhelm him. Haknyeon want to do everything on his own but you guys keep interrupting him. I know you all worried of him but Haknyeon want to do it on his own" said Sangyeon.

Upon hearing what Sangyeon had said, they realized their mistake in their prior actions as they had always continued to interrupt Haknyeon and interject themselves whenever he had wanted to do something himself, which they had taken from a place of worry about his condition, but they were unaware that their actions had inadvertently caused Haknyeon to grow increasingly more withdrawn and detached from them all as a result of being constantly supervised and interrupted by his housemates.

"I feel so ashamed but I can't help myself to help him" said Jacob.

"I know but this is Haknyeon want it. He want to do it alone. He wants to work on his own without anyone's help" said Sangyeon.

"I guess you're right. We always interrupt him all the time. That is why he feel irritated with us" said Kevin.

"We need to change it. We still need to help him but this time we let Haknyeon do on his own" said Juyeon.

Everyone nodded.

Sangyeon smiles upon witnessing them begin to discuss on the particular actions that they should take for Haknyeon going forward, as well as what actions that they should refrain from taking in order to ensure a proper handling of the situation and to avoid making the situation any worse for the recovering young boy.

"You don't want to help them?" asked Bangchan.

"I already have take care of him before. Let them do what they want" said Sangyeon.

"You should have told them earlier" said Bangchan.

Sangyeon chuckled.

"I just waiting them to ask my help" said Sangyeon.

"What are you? Attention seeker?" asked Bangchan.

They both laugh.

"Are you gonna take Haknyeon meet with the professional after this?" asked Bangchan.

"I plan to do it as soon as possible. Eric already meet them for his trauma. Haknyeon need one too and it might help him for his speech too" said Sangyeon.

"I'm sure Haknyeon can do it better" said Bangchan.

"Thank you" said Sangyeon.

"Come to the café if you want to celebrate. I'll give you a discount" said Bangchan.

"There's no free?" asked Sangyeon joking.

"Only Haknyeon can" answer Bangchan mocking.

"Hey!"

Changmin had the food tray that was meant for Haknyeon delivered onto the table for the latter and proceeded to make sure that it was properly positioned in front of the boy so that it remained reachable for the latter.

"Here you go"

Changmin did his part to set up the tray for Haknyeon, followed by putting the spoon to the side on the table, which would then allow for the boy himself to grab it on his own accord and handle it by his own will.