19

"Doctor! We have a patients coming in!" said the nurse.

"How many?" asked Sangyeon.

"Two. They been attacked. One of them is badly injury" said the nurse.

"Prepare the bed when they arrive. Jun, help me" said Sangyeon.

"Alright"

The door of the emergency room opens, and the paramedics enter with a stretcher cart. They push it towards the emergency room in a hurry.

Sangyeon and Jun see it and they run towards the paramedics to ask who the patient is. They want to know the details of the person who is being rushed in on the stretcher cart to the emergency room. 

They worried about the condition of the patient and they might want to find out how serious the situation is. They also be wondering about whom the patient is and how they got into this situation that is requiring emergency treatment at the hospital.

Sangyeon stunned. He was shocked to see the patients that just came in.

"Kevin? Haknyeon?"

"Sangyeon! Snap out of it! We need to treat them now" said Jun.

Sangyeon snaps out of his thoughts and realises that he needs to take care of them both. He looks at Haknyeon and he sees that he has a head injury. He also sees Kevin, and he looks even worse than Haknyeon, so he is probably in a more serious condition.

"Jun, can you take care of Haknyeon? I will take care of Kevin" said Sangyeon.

"Got it!"

Although he was surprised that his two friends became victims, he had to maintain his professionalism as a doctor. He had to do what he had to do as best possible to help them and try to offer the best medical care he could give in their situation.

He is still a doctor first and his friends second, and so he has to take his profession seriously and do everything he could to help them. He must ensure that the patients received the best treatment and care right now, even though the situation is difficult and unexpected.

Haknyeon only needed about 10 minutes to get treatment as the wound on his head didn't turn out to be as severe as was feared. He had only a few cuts on his hand. But Kevin's condition is more severe, and it looks like he might have been beaten a couple of times.

The question remains as to what actually happened to them, but Sangyeon have to focus on treating him first. They will have to find out why they were injured later.

Then, Haknyeon woke up.

"Haknyeon, are you okay?" asked Jun.

"Doctor... Kevin hyung? Where is he?" asked Haknyeon.

He tried to search Kevin but Jun insist him to lay down.

"Don't worry. Sangyeon is taking care of him now. Haknyeon ah, could you tell me what really happened?" asked Jun.

"S-someone... suddenly attack us... with a stick... Kevin... hyung... protect me from... being hit. He... he was bleeding" Haknyeon stutter.

Jun tried to calm him down.

"It's okay now. Everything's fine" said Jun.

"Is... Kevin hyung gonna... die?" asked Haknyeon.

"No. He might look severe but don't worry. He will be fine. You need to trust Sangyeon" said Jun.

Haknyeon nodded.

"I need to call your housemates and tell them about this" said Jun.