22

"I'm shock you able to get Haknyeon out from the wardrobe easily" said Sangyeon.

Sangyeon and Eric are at the kitchen with Eric is roasting the marshmallows to make s'more for Haknyeon.

"I just remembered that you said that his father always lock him in the wardrobe" said Eric.

"That is why you make the tent for him. I didn't realize that" said Sangyeon.

"I'm sorry I didn't told you earlier, hyung" said Eric.

Sangyeon pat Eric's head.

"It's fine. Because of you, Haknyeon is helped by you. Thank you" said Sangyeon.

"I just do what I can do" said Eric.

"Well, you could see what Haknyeon needs and don't. You have good eye" said Sangyeon.

"I still can't compare to you, hyung" said Eric.

Sangyeon ruffles his hair.

Changbin just finish cleaning the floor. They already closing the café.

Changbin is deeply concerned and troubled about what he saw and the way Haknyeon reacted, as it came out of nowhere and was extremely unexpected.

He is still confused by what Bangchan said, and he does not know what to make of it but he feels like it could have something happened with Haknyeon.

"Changbin. Good work" said Bangchan.

"Yeah"

Bangchan is aware that Changbin is feeling confused and uncertain about what happened with Haknyeon, and he knows that there is a lot for him to process and consider.

Changbin has been working with Bangchan for a few years now and they have developed a trusting and loyal relationship over this time. Changbin is not educated and comes from a modest background, living with his sick grandmother who needs him to take care of her. He is a hard worker and is someone who has a good heart.

Changbin is indeed a hard worker and has never really made any time to try to make friends or build relationships while he was working at the cafe and taking care of his sick grandmother.

It is a truly selfless and dedicated attitude which has kept him occupied with his work, and thus he never developed any social connections or friendships to anyone else outside of this work environment.

Changbin has never had friends of the same age as him, having lived a relatively isolated life away from people his own age. It is indeed a very lonely existence, as he has never really had any form of social connection or friendship with anyone of a similar age to himself.

It really seems as though this time Changbin has developed a growing fascination and attraction to Haknyeon. After their first meeting, he has consistently become eager to see Haknyeon whenever he might have the chance to do so, and this has turned into a consistent pattern which is quite noticeable.

"You worried about Haknyeon?" asked Bangchan.

"Well...yeah. I mean, I was shock when he suddenly shriek when I came. I thought that it was my fault" said Changbin.

"And I told you that it's not your fault" said Bangchan.

"What really happened to him? When I first met him, he was so skinny and a bit pale. It's like...he haven't get any eaten" said Changbin.

"That fact is true. Haknyeon didn't get a good meal for a long time" said Bangchan.

"Do you know something?" asked Changbin.