4

Haknyeon wakes up early in the morning, quite before he expected and earlier than he usually wakes up. However, he feels awake and refreshed from a good night of sleep.

It's likely that he slept soundly because he's in a better place and has a comfortable environment. He hasn't had any nightmares since the first one he experienced after arriving. Having a more positive and comfortable environment can definitely help people sleep better and avoid having nightmares or bad dreams.

Haknyeon takes a few moments to freshen up and get himself ready to leave the room. Once he's ready, he walks down the steps and heads for the kitchen. Once he gets there, he notices that he's able to catch a pleasant smell coming from inside. He wonders what it might be and goes inside the kitchen to investigate further.

When Haknyeon enters the kitchen, he sees Chanhee and Juyeon making breakfast together. They both turn their heads to look at him and give him a friendly smile as they see him enter the room.

"Good morning. You wake early" said Juyeon.

"I did get a good sleep last night and woke up early" said Haknyeon.

"That's good to hear. We still making breakfast. You want something to drink while waiting?" asked Chanhee.

"That would be good" said Haknyeon.

"How about a fresh hot milk?" asked Chanhee.

"Yes, please" said Haknyeon.

"Ok. Sit here. I'll make it for you" said Chanhee and pull the chair at the kitchen counter for him.

Haknyeon takes a seat at the table while Chanhee grabs a bottle of milk and pours it into a pot to heat it up. Juyeon continues making the breakfast for everyone, and as Chanhee heats up the milk, Haknyeon watches them both work together in the kitchen.

Haknyeon takes a moment to look at the kitchen, and is quite impressed by it. It's very clean and well-kept, with the dishes all being neatly arranged. There's also a good selection of essential cooking ingredients. It's very different from the mess he used to see in his old home. This kitchen looks like it's much more organized and well-maintained.

Haknyeon's last memory of the kitchen in his old home is that it was old and rusted, dirty. There was no food available to eat and nothing to do there because it was never frequently used. His father used to go out gambling and didn't come back for a long time, sometimes up to a week. During that time, Haknyeon would be alone and have nothing to eat until his father came back.

In this house that Haknyeon lives in now, the residents are always at home and there's always someone who's making food to feed all the people living in this house. There's never a time when people in this house don't have a delicious meal to eat.

Haknyeon feels a bit envious of the lives of the people living in this house when they seem to have such a nice and comfortable life. With good food always available and everyone at home and together, it's very different from what he's used to from his old life.

Just as Haknyeon was thinking about the people living comfortably in the house together, Chanhee offers him a glass of hot milk. As he turns to face Chanhee, Chanhee gives him a friendly smile, making Haknyeon feel welcomed and appreciated.

"Thank you" said Haknyeon.

"Just wait for a moment then we eat breakfast together" said Chanhee.

"Okay" said Haknyeon.

After a while, Sangyeon comes into the kitchen to look for Haknyeon, as he couldn't seem to find him in his room or the wardrobe, fortunately he didn't. When he comes into the kitchen, he sees Haknyeon sitting at the table having a drink of warm milk. He looks relieved to see that Haknyeon is here and is doing well in the new surrounding.