24

Haknyeon was now facing his father, Ju Hajun, who was stand there staring with a menacing look on his face as he stood threateningly in front of him. The fear had fully overcome Haknyeon, who was frozen in his position, unable to move from the fear and dread that filled his body. He was paralyzed and unable to do anything as Ju Hajun stood there directly before him now.

"Please... No more..." cry Haknyeon.

Haknyeon shrieked in pain as his father grabbed his hair and pulled him away from the bed with such force and speed, dragging him into the center of the room as he pulled his hair in a grip and made him scream from the pain it was causing him. He was now being held in Ju Hajun's clutch as his father held him still and firm as they stood in the centre of the room together.

"I should have killed you once after your mother died. I don't need to face you again after that. But now I'm more disgusted with you after I was imprisoned by you!" said Hajun.

Ju Hajun suddenly threw a brutal and violent punch directly towards Haknyeon's face, making him flinch and reel back in pain and shock. Haknyeon's hair was still held firmly in the grip of his father's hand as he struck him with a few more brutal punches to the face, making him feel a sharp and burning pain from the impact of the attacks.

"Stop! Stop! I won't disturb you anymore! Just leave me alone!"

"Now you're good at arguing with me? I'll make sure you can't talk anymore" threat Hajun.

Haknyeon shook his head, wishing for this living nightmare to be over and his life to go back to normal. All he wanted at this point was to be able to live in peace and without fear and terror, where he could be happy with his housemates and not have the constant looming threat of his father and the constant dread of what might happen to him.

He wanted to be free and to have a normal life without the constant abuse and terror he had to experience.

Haknyeon couldn't stop himself from crying as the fear and pain continued, as Ju Hajun suddenly pressed a knife to his neck. He felt a sense of terror and dread at the sensation and the realization of the sharp blade touching his throat and just how dangerous of a state he was in right now.

"Stop crying or I'll cut your throat!"

Haknyeon went silent, he could only feel the silent tears of his falling down from the fear as he couldn't even muster out a cry as the knife pressed on his throat with deadly intent by Ju Hajun.

"Stop. Just stop. Please..."

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

Haknyeon stumbled and fell to the ground as Ju Hajun suddenly released his grip on his hair and pushed him to the floor. He couldn't control his fall as his head and body slammed down into the hard floor, causing him to grunt and feel the pain of his fall.

He remained on the ground as his father released the grip on his hair.

"I don't want to hear your bullshit anymore. I will do as much as I want to do to you before you die. I want to see you languish and slowly die!"

Haknyeon couldn't even move from his position as his father had used his knees to lock Haknyeon from moving. He take Haknyeon's left hand, raise on his head and stab through it.

"Argh!"

Haknyeon shriek pain loudly as the knife been stab through his palm and a lot more pain when Hajun pull out the knife.

"Akh...! Aa...!"

Haknyeon grasped his stabbed hand as the blood from the knife wound gushed out of it and the bleeding quickly increased in speed and flow. The blood began flowing out at a rapid rate as the pain grew even more intense, and he felt that he was beginning to grow weaker from the blood loss.