14

Haknyeon eat the cake that Sunwoo and Eric had brought it.

"Do you like it?" asked Sunwoo.

"It sweet. I like it" said Haknyeon.

"It's vanilla flavor. There's also red velvet and chocolate if you want take a bite" said Eric.

"Thank you. I think one is enough" said Haknyeon.

"How's your fever?" asked Sunwoo.

"Chanhee hyung said my fever had gone down now. Just I still feel lethargic" said Haknyeon.

"You just need a lot of rest and don't do any heavy work" said Sunwoo.

"Right"

"When you good from fever, let's go hang out together. Just three of us" said Eric.

"Sound good" said Haknyeon.

"You need to get better first" said Sunwoo.

Haknyeon nodded.

"Alright, guys. You need to get to your room now" said Hyunjae.

Sunwoo and Eric walk out from Haknyeon's room after bid goodbye to him. Hyunjae put down a glass of water on the table with the medicine.

"Feeling dizzy again?" asked Hyunjae.

"No. I'm okay now" said Haknyeon.

"Good. Eat the medicine after you finish your cake. You not suppose to eat sweet but since Sunwoo and Eric bought it for you, I'll let it slide" said Hyunjae.

"... Hyunjae hyung" called Haknyeon.

"Yes?"

"Do you still have your mother?" asked Haknyeon.

"Yes. I have" said Hyunjae.

Hyunjae needed to be careful with what he said to Haknyeon. He didn't want Haknyeon to become upset. It might be a sensitive topic for Haknyeon and he really need to be careful what he need to say.

"Is she alive?" asked Haknyeon.

"Yes. She is" answered Hyunjae.

"How is she?" asked Haknyeon.

"She still in good health" said Hyunjae.

"Did you see her a lot?" asked Haknyeon.

"If I don't have any schedule or get a few days off, I went to see her" said Hyunjae.

"... It must be nice. To get to see your mother while she still alive" said Haknyeon.

"Haknyeon"

"It's okay. I'm not upset. I'm just... curious" said Haknyeon.

Hyunjae caress Haknyeon's head.

"Do you miss her?" asked Hyunjae.

"... Everyday? I don't know" said Haknyeon.

"It's good you still remember her. If you still remember her, that's mean you still love her and will always be in your heart" said Hyunjae.

"My heart?" asked Haknyeon tilted.

Hyunjae nodded.

"Some said that if you remember someone important to you in your mind and in your heart, that person is always loving you" said Hyunjae.

"How would they know?" asked Haknyeon.

Hyunjae point it to his heart.

"They know it from your heart. If you really miss her, follow your heart" said Hyunjae.