3

"How's he doing?" asked Sangyeon.

"He's fall asleep the moment he lay on the bed" said Changmin.

"Seems like we choose the right bed" said Jacob.

"That's good. Haknyeon's couldn't get a good sleep yesterday, so I was a bit worried" said Sangyeon.

In the hospital, Haknyeon is still having trouble sleeping, due to having nightmares. However, he's lucky to have Sangyeon with him, keeping him company all night. They both remained awake, and didn't sleep at all. Having someone by his side was a great comfort for Haknyeon, and he was grateful for Sangyeon's company.

"Why don't you take a nap too? You must be stay awake the whole night to accompany with Haknyeon" said Jacob.

"Yeah. That would be a good idea" yawn Sangyeon.

Sangyeon walks to the living room, and decides to take a nap on the single sofa. He's tired from not getting any sleep last night, and he wants to catch up on her rest. He lies down, and close his eyes, hoping to fall into a peaceful sleep.

"You little brat! You make me sick every day!"

The boy was lying on the floor, curled up with his hands on his head, and he was crying from the pain he was feeling. The pain was unbearable as the belt was constantly hitting him, whipping and slapping him all over his back, legs and body.

"I'm sorry! Father! Please stop!"

"Stop talking or I'll stuff dirt in your mouth!" said the father.

He remained silent despite the violence and threat, feeling helpless. The father continued to hit him, slap him, and curse at him for about an hour, after which he eventually locked him in a dark and cramped place. The boy felt scared and hurt, unable to do anything about his situation.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

The boy kept apologizing, even though he was feeling pain. He was trying to ignore his pain, feeling that it wasn't important. Despite the fact that it was hurting him, he didn't think it was unfair or unreasonable.

"Hyung!"

Sangyeon was sleeping peacefully, but suddenly he woke up when he heard Younghoon screaming. Younghoon ran down the stairs with a worried look on his face. He seemed panicked and worried about something. Sangyeon noticed this and asked Younghoon what was wrong.

When Younghoon started screaming, it not only caught Sangyeon's attention, but also everyone's else attention in the house. They all started to gather, and they were trying to figure out what was happening. They were likely wondering why Younghoon was screaming, and whether or not it was something serious.

"What wrong, Younghoon?" asked Sangyeon.

"He's gone! Haknyeon gone!" panicked Younghoon.

"What do you mean he's gone?" asked Hyunjae.

"I went to check on him but he isn't in his room. I try searching other room, maybe he just walking around but I can't find him anywhere" said Younghoon desperate.

"Younghoon, calm down" said Sangyeon.

"How can I? I can't find him, hyung" cry Younghoon.

"Don't worry. I know where he is" said Sangyeon.

Younghoon stop for a moment.

"You know? Where?" asked Younghoon.

"He still in his room" said Sangyeon.