21

"Haknyeon, you came at last" said Changbin.

"Hi, Changbin"

Haknyeon come to the café with Hyunjae and Younghoon. Unlike the last time when he came to the café with Hyunjae, there are not as many customers present which makes it a much more relaxed and chill atmosphere.

He feels more at ease being in a place that isn't as crowded, as it is less stressful and overwhelming for him and gives him more space to focus on spending time with his housemates.

"Haknyeon been asking me if he can come here again since you invite him, Changbin" said Hyunjae.

"Well, Chan hyung is the one been wanting Haknyeon to come again. He said he want to cook more food for Haknyeon" said Changbin.

"The food he cook are all delicious" said Haknyeon.

"Haknyeon! You came!"

Bangchan came running to Haknyeon give him a hug.

"Hello, Chan hyung" greet Haknyeon.

"You came on the perfect time. I have a lot of new recipes I want you to taste it, Haknyeon" said Bangchan.

"Hey, don't forget us" said Hyunjae.

"Do you want to sit at the private room or here?" asked Bangchan.

"Where do you want to sit? We let you choose" said Younghoon.

"Hm... Let's sit here" said Haknyeon.

"Okay. If you want to change, just tell us" said Hyunjae.

Changbin lead the to a seat for the three of them.

After a while, Bangchan came with the food and it fill the table.

"You really work on your cooking a lot. But you never like this when I came here. Why only Haknyeon?" asked Hyunjae unsatisfied.

"Haknyeon is special" said Bangchan.

"You just met him once and he already that special?" asked Hyunjae.

Haknyeon and Younghoon already start eating.

"Was it good?" asked Younghoon.

"Yes. It's really delicious" said Haknyeon.

"I'm glad you like it" said Bangchan happy.

"Oi!"

Younghoon and Haknyeon still eating at the table while Hyunjae are at the counter with Bangchan.

"I see that Haknyeon become more energetic from the last time I see him" said Bangchan.

"Yeah. Sometimes, he making us worry but he's doing fine" said Hyunjae.

"Is it true that Haknyeon's father is searching for him?" asked Bangchan.

Hyunjae nodded.

"We trying to be careful and look after him but we don't know what his father could do when he found him" said Hyunjae.

"I understand your worry, Hyunjae. It's makes me worried for him too" said Bangchan.

"How's your brother, Felix? What's he doing right now?" asked Hyunjae.

"He's studying now. He been too busy doing his assignment and didn't have time to come home" said Bangchan.

"Well, I'm happy he's doing fine" said Hyunjae.

"Sometimes he come here with his friends. I'm glad that shy Felix have a friends" said Bangchan.

"I can still remember when he was still a kid, he always hide behind his brother" said Hyunjae.