26

It had been somewhat more than a month since the incident with Ju Hajun, and Haknyeon and Eric were both found to be recovering and in reasonably safe condition. However, as is to be expected, there was still a lingering sense of unease that remained within their minds as the trauma from the incident had yet to truly fade and leave them at full ease.

Indeed, even with the passage of some time since the unfortunate attack had occurred, both of them were found to still be experiencing feelings of uneasiness and trepidation towards the presence of any sort of knife, even when it was the mere sight or even the sound of it, which was also enough to cause them to jolt in their reaction due to being caught slightly off guard.

As soon as he was given the go-ahead to return, Eric went back to his family home to continue with his process of resting and recovering, with the idea that he would be able to properly take care of his health at his own residence alongside his parents' supervision.

Haknyeon was found to require a more extensive amount of time in comparison to his fellow member in order to be released from the hospital and given the approval to begin going back to normal life, as he was still working on the physical rehabilitation process for his own injury and had to be much more careful compared to Eric due to his more serious physical state that had been caused by the attack.

Haknyeon was currently in the rehabilitation room and had been sitting on the table while attempting to lift up a ball from the surface. Though his physical injury that had occurred in his hand has now been healed, he still required a period of rehabilitation in order to properly regain back his sense and full movement.

His left hand was seen as still in a sling while his shoulder still required additional time to properly heal from its injury, as there was still quite the large amount of residual pain to be felt in that section of his physique.

Younghoon was there beside him, maintaining a presence to keep an eye on him and monitor his activities.

Haknyeon was finally managing to reach the ball, but he was having a fair bit of trouble in closing his hand firmly upon it as his nerves were still struggling to properly function at this current stage in his rehabilitation process.

"You can do it, Haknyeon" said Younghoon.

Even though Haknyeon was able to manage to grip onto the ball for a brief moment, just before he could properly lift it up and manage to successfully execute the action, it slipped out of his hands once again. Upon witnessing this, Younghoon swooped in to grab the ball in order to return it over to the table for Haknyeon to try another attempt at picking it up.

"It's okay. Do it again" said Younghoon.

Haknyeon had given the effort to continue trying his best and attempt to successfully pick the ball back up again, but every single time the same result had continually manifested, with it slipping out of his grip before he could complete the action. After the countless number of tries and constant repetition of it slipping from his hands, he eventually gave in and decided to simply give up on the endeavor.

Haknyeon had evidently grown fed up and irritated as his efforts towards picking up the ball had all simply been to no avail, and he didn't bother to verbally express his feelings but instead had chosen to express them through his actions as he pushed the ball away while showing his annoyance and frustration about the situation.

"Haknyeon, don't be like that. You are doing great" said Younghoon.

Haknyeon had reached his boiling point and lost his temper due to the extreme frustration and annoyance that had built up in him, in which he quickly displayed this heightened level of emotions by shoving Younghoon away.