9

The door opened and it's not Bangchan who came in. It someone else.

"Hey, Changbin"

"Hey. I didn't know you here" said Changbin.

"I came with my friend here. Meet Haknyeon. I think he the same age as you, Changbin ah" said Hyunjae.

"Yeah? Nice to meet you. I'm Seo Changbin" said Changbin.

"It nice to meet you too" said Haknyeon.

Changbin serve a drink for them.

"The food will come later" said Changbin and walk out.

The food came and filled the table. Haknyeon was surprised to see a lot of food on the table and there's a lot of food he's never seen before.

"It's a lot of food" said Haknyeon.

"Eat it. Don't be shy" said Bangchan.

Haknyeon grab a spoon and start eating it.

"Thank you, Bangchan" said Hyunjae.

"No worries. The food on me" said Bangchan.

"You don't have to do that" said Hyunjae.

"Don't worry about it. Enjoy"

Bangchan walk out from the room.

"How the food?" asked Hyunjae.

"It delicious" said Haknyeon.

Hyunjae saw that Haknyeon was eating well and he was relieved. His appetite had improved and he was eating heartily which made Hyunjae happy. It seemed like Haknyeon was getting better slowly and he was eating more regularly which meant that he was also gaining more strength again.

Haknyeon came to the kitchen in the evening. He see Younghoon and Kevin is cooking now.

"Hey, Haknyeon. Do you need anything?" asked Kevin.

"I just wondering if I can help" said Haknyeon.

"You want to help?" asked Younghoon.

Haknyeon nodded. He been dreaming to cook at the kitchen when his arm is fully healed.

"Come here" called Younghoon.

Haknyeon walk happily to them.

"You think you can cut vegetable?" asked Kevin.

"I'll try" said Haknyeon.

"Stand over here" said Kevin.

Haknyeon stood in front of the counter and there were lots of different kinds of vegetables. Kevin stood behind him and he was teaching him how to cut the vegetables. Haknyeon grabbed the knife that Kevin had given him and Kevin guided him on how to hold it and how to cut the vegetables. Haknyeon was still learning how to do this and he was trying to get better at cutting the vegetables.

"Like that. You think you can do it?" asked Kevin.

Haknyeon nodded.

"If you having trouble, just call me or Younghoon. Be careful with the knife" said Kevin.

"Okay"

Kevin left him and he started to make a stew. Haknyeon continued to cut the vegetables and he was feeling excited that he was able to help around the kitchen. He was learning something new.

"You're doing okay there?" asked Younghoon.

"Yes. Kind of" said Haknyeon.

Younghoon came over and he saw that Haknyeon was struggling a little with cutting the cabbage. Haknyeon was trying to figure out how to cut the vegetable properly and he was having some difficulty. Younghoon just couldn't help but chuckle at how Haknyeon was having trouble doing this. But he decided not to laugh too much, as he did not want to embarrass Haknyeon. He wanted to encourage him and help him become better at cutting the cabbage. It was a little amusing to see though.