10

When they arrived home from their day out, Haknyeon was too tired to eat dinner and he just went straight to his room to go to sleep. They decided to let him sleep as he already had eaten his medicine, but they knew that he needed some time to recover and rest after the activity of the day. It was good that they were careful about caring for his needs and that they allowed him to go to sleep when he needed it.

Haknyeon was sleeping with a big plushie of bread which was a gift that was given to him by Younghoon. Younghoon had won it from a game and he gave it to Haknyeon who seemed to like it. The soft and cuddly plushie was comforting and it provided some comfort as Haknyeon slept after the long day. It was a sweet gesture for Younghoon to have given him this gift and it showed a lot of thoughtfulness and care. Haknyeon appreciated the gift and enjoyed having it in the comfort of his room.

Juyeon was working in the living room. He had a lot of papers and files scattered on the coffee table and he was using a laptop. He was typing and reading over the documents in front of him. He needed to get his job done and he was determined to finish his work. He was working hard and he was focused on getting the job done. He took the job seriously and he was trying his best to complete the task as best as he could.

Chanhee came into the living room with a mug of coffee for Juyeon. Chanhee was aware that when Juyeon was working, he would finish everything quickly and that he would need the coffee to stay awake. Chanhee wanted to make sure that Juyeon was able to stay alert and focused while working and having the mug of coffee was helpful. Chanhee was looking out for Juyeon and was trying to take care of his needs.

He put down the mug on the table.

"Thank you, Chanhee" said Juyeon.

"Don't work to long, Juyeon. You're still need to sleep" said Chanhee.

"I'm almost done with my work. Thanks for the coffee" said Juyeon.

"I'm going to sleep now. Good night"

"Good night"

Chanhee went back to his room to sleep. Juyeon was still in the living room as he was trying to finish his work. He seemed to be facing some difficulty with the task and he wasn't sure what to do. He was trying his best to complete his work but it was difficult for him and he was struggling to find a solution.

"Shit! I won't make it in time" said it in whisper.

It was the weekend but some of them still had to work. Today, it was Eric and Sunwoo's turn to cook dinner. They decided to make something special for everyone to enjoy during their time off.

"What are you two making for dinner?" asked Younghoon.

"Spaghetti with meatball sauce" said Sunwoo.

"I'm making steak" said Eric.

"Sound delicious. Can't wait for dinner" said Changmin.

"Oh, hyung. Can you help buy the sauce for the meat" said Eric.

"What kind?" asked Changmin.

"Blackpepper sauce" said Eric.

"Got it. Are there something else?" asked Changmin.

"Cheese, please" said Sunwoo.

"Noted it. I'll go buy it now" said Changmin and walk out.

Haknyeon was in his room studying with Jacob. He was eager to learn since he did not know how to read. He was focusing on his studies and Jacob was there to support him and to help him understand the subjects.