13

"Good morning, Haknyeon" said Juyeon when he sees Haknyeon walk down from the stairs.

"Morning" yawn Haknyeon.

It's been two days since both Haknyeon and Juyeon came back from the hospital. Juyeon took the MC for a week as Sangyeon had told him to. Juyeon was probably still recovering from the incident that had taken place and trying to rest and recoup.

He was most likely taking some time off to heal both physically and mentally. It seemed like Juyeon was taking it easy and he was trying to get some rest.

It seemed like Haknyeon also needed a rest since he was having nightmares at night. The trauma he had experienced was still bothering him and it was still causing him to have nightmares. He hadn't been sleeping well lately and he probably felt tired and exhausted. He probably needed some time to rest and to get some sleep.

"Do you want something to eat?" asked Juyeon.

"No. I'm not hungry" said Haknyeon and sit beside Juyeon.

"What are you watching?" asked Haknyeon.

"News"

Haknyeon watching the news but after just a moment, he made a facial expression like he was confused or like he didn't understand what the reporter was saying. He was probably trying to figure out what the reporter had said. He probably heard something that he didn't understand but there's a lot something he didn't know at all.

Juyeon smiled when he saw how Haknyeon was reacting to the news. Then, he changed the channel to a variety show. The variety show was maybe something funnier or something less serious than the news. It was probably something that he thought that Haknyeon might have enjoyed.

He knew that Haknyeon was stressed out and that he was confused by the news report that he was watching. So, Juyeon changed the channel to a variety show so that Haknyeon could relax and get his mind off of the news.

Juyeon and Haknyeon sat there and watched the TV for a while. They were watching the variety show but they weren't laughing. It was supposed to be a funny show but they weren't laughing. Juyeon and Haknyeon were just watching and they were quiet. They were just trying to get through the show and they were trying to get the time to pass by.

Juyeon would sometimes glance over at Haknyeon. He had something he wanted to say to Haknyeon but he didn't have the courage to say it right now. He knew that he couldn't delay it too long and he didn't want to wait too long.

"Haknyeon ah"

Haknyeon look at Juyeon.

"Yes?"

"Um... I... I want to say I'm sorry to you" said Juyeon.

"Why you saying sorry?" asked Haknyeon.

"Because of me, you got trauma from your past after you see me... hanging myself" said Juyeon down.

Haknyeon was quiet. He was still dealing with the trauma of what had happened with Juyeon. He had seen Juyeon attempt suicide and it reminded him of the past with his mother and his sister committing suicide too. It had been very difficult for him and it was still affecting him a lot.

"You might have a reason for doing so" said Haknyeon.

"That... I regret doing so" said Juyeon.

"Regret?"

Juyeon nodded.

"I regret trying to suicide and tried to leave my friends and my family. I thought that if I die, I won't give them a hard time. Instead, if I die, I make them sad" said Juyeon.