12

Juyeon finally opened his eyes and he looked around. He realized that he was in a hospital and he had been unconscious.

Juyeon reached for his neck and he was in pain. His neck was hurting and it was sore.

"Juyeon?"

Juyeon looked around the room and he saw Younghoon sitting beside his bed. Younghoon looked worried and his eyes were red. He looked like he was upset and he was clearly concerned about Juyeon.

"Hyung..."

"You brat. What taking so long to wake up" said Younghoon smile.

"I..."

"I don't know what made you think of hurting yourself but your actions surprised us all. Haknyeon feels more miserable in all this" said Changmin.

"Haknyeon is worried of you, you know but now, Haknyeon is traumatize after seeing you hanging yourself in the room" said Chanhee.

Juyeon tried to sit up because he was worried about Haknyeon and because he was anxious. However, his movement was restricted because of the pain he felt on his neck. He couldn't sit up because the movement he was trying to do was causing him a lot of pain.

"You can't get up yet" said Younghoon and push Juyeon back to lay down.

"How is he? Is he okay?" asked Juyeon.

"He's fine. Jacob and Hyunjae is taking care of him" said Chanhee.

"Kevin, Eric and Sunwoo just came to see you" said Changmin.

Juyeon let out a sigh.

"Juyeon, is something wrong at your workplace?" asked Changmin.

Juyeon didn't speak.

"You can't lie to me. You know I have a friends working in the same team with you" said Changmin.

"Are you mad?" asked Juyeon.

"Of course I'm mad! He uses you to do other people's work for you! When something goes wrong, he blames you! And you didn't try to fight back!" said Changmin.

"But you don't want to tell us. Is there a reason?" asked Chanhee.

Juyeon stay quiet as he remember what his manager told him.

"If you told anyone about this, I will make sure you won't ever get to step inside this company or any other company. It's my words against yours"

"He threatening me" said Juyeon.

"I should've known it. Why would you keep it yourself? You know we can help you" said Younghoon.

"I don't want to ask for your help again" said Juyeon.

"Hey, whatever happened to you is our business. As for now, Sangyeon hyung must be already at the company and let out his madness" said Chanhee smirk.

"He went there already?!" shocked Juyeon.

"First thing after he heard the truth" said Changmin.

"I've been in your debt again" said Juyeon.

"Hey, you still remember what Sangyeon said. Help is not a debt. It's an act to protect a friend" said Younghoon.

"But still. You guys been helping me a lot. From my college days until now. I can't just keep asking your help" said Juyeon.

Chanhee flick Juyeon forehead.

"Silly you. We help you because we want to. Just like how we want help Haknyeon" said Chanhee.