8

"Haknyeon is asleep now" said Sangyeon after making sure Haknyeon okay.

They all relief.

"What just happened to him?" asked Chanhee.

"I don't know. He was okay just a moment ago. Why suddenly?" asked Sangyeon thinking.

"At least, he's okay now" said Kevin.

The housemates were taking turns to check on Haknyeon in his room. Every hour they would come and check on him. They all wanted to make sure that he was doing okay and that he was feeling better. At night, when everyone had gone to sleep, Eric was still in Haknyeon's room. He wasn't sleepy and he wanted to stay up and to look after Haknyeon.

Eric was scrolling on his phone since he was trying to pass the time. He was trying to entertain himself to take his mind off of things. But then all of a sudden, he heard Haknyeon whining in his sleep. He saw that Haknyeon's face was wrinkled and he seemed like he was having a nightmare. Eric realized that Haknyeon might be having a bad dream right now.

"Stop... No. Please... Father... Forgive me..."

"Haknyeon hyung. Hyung, wake up"

Eric tried to wake up Haknyeon from his bad dream. He was trying to gently wake Haknyeon up but he didn't want to scare him or to make it too sudden. Fortunately, it didn't take too much effort as Haknyeon was already waking up. Haknyeon open his eyes wide and he was awake now. He didn't scream as he woke up. Eric was glad that Haknyeon was awake.

Haknyeon was trying to take a breath after he woke up from the bad nightmare. He had been trying to catch his breath and to get back to normal. Eric saw that Haknyeon was struggling with his breath and he was making sure that Haknyeon was okay now.

"Take a deep breath, hyung. Deep breath" said Eric.

Haknyeon followed what Eric said. He was trying to breathe as per Eric's instructions; by taking deep breath and holding it for five seconds before releasing it. He was trying to do everything right and he was following the steps that Eric had shared with him.

"You're okay now" said Eric.

"Eric..."

"Yes. I'm here"

"What are you doing here?" asked Haknyeon.

"Er, I can't sleep and I was thinking to look after you tonight. I was worried after what happened during dinner. Are you okay?" asked Eric.

Haknyeon shook.

"Nightmare"

Haknyeon sit up and get down from the bed.

"Where are you going?" asked Eric.

Haknyeon didn't say anything, he just walked to the wardrobe. He opened the wardrobe door and he climbed inside of it. Eric was shocked to see this. What was he doing inside the wardrobe? Why had he chosen to climb inside of the wardrobe? Was he hiding away or did he just want some space for himself? Eric was confused.

Eric remembered what Sangyeon had said; that his father always locked him in the wardrobe when he was upset or when he was angry. He was starting to get worried that Haknyeon was feeling scared or upset. Eric didn't want Haknyeon to be locked inside of the wardrobe like how he had been treated by his father in the past. He was worried that this could be bad for Haknyeon and could possibly make him feel scared or upset.

Just before Haknyeon close the door, Eric holds it.

"Hyung, why are you going inside the wardrobe?" asked Eric worried.