6

Sangyeon comes to the hospital with Jacob by his side. They're here to take Haknyeon home, as he's leaving the hospital today after finishing his exams. Jacob is here to drive him home.

They meet with Jun at the counter.

"Hey, you early" said Jun.

"Everyone can't wait to bring Haknyeon back" said Sangyeon.

"I can see that. Hello, Jacob"

"Hello, Jun. It's nice see you again" said Jacob.

"Haknyeon is in his room. His examination just finish" said Jun.

"Thank you"

They walk to Haknyeon room. When they arrive, they see Haknyeon is asleep, but they notice how restless his face was.

"Did he get nightmare yesterday?" asked Sangyeon.

Jun just nodded.

"The nurse said he suddenly scream in his sleep. It takes effort to wake him up" said Jun.

Jacob walks to Haknyeon and cares him. Haknyeon wake up when he feels someone touch him. He saw Jacob beside him. Jacob gave him a comfort smile.

"Hey, little guy. We came to take you back" said Jacob.

"Hyung..."

Sangyeon came closer.

"Hey, Haknyeon"

"Hi, hyung..."

Sangyeon smile.

"Is it okay if we take him home?" asked Sangyeon.

"Yes, you can. I already check his collarbone. He can move it in two more weeks" said Jun.

"Thank you" said Sangyeon.

"You hear that? You can go home" said Jacob.

Haknyeon smile weakly.

Haknyeon done changing his clothes.

"Come on. Let's head home" said Jacob.

"Sangyeon hyung?" asked Haknyeon.

"He already in the car waiting for us. Let's go"

He grabs Haknyeon's hand, and they walk together to the front door. When they arrive, Sangyeon is waiting for them in the car. They get into the car, and Sangyeon begins to drive them back home.

In the car, Haknyeon still feels weak, and is leaning on Jacob's shoulder. His eyes keep looking out, and he's taking in the sight of the blue sky. There's a sense of peace and tranquility in the air, and he's taking comfort in the view of the sky.

When they arrive home, Younghoon came running to Haknyeon and hug him.

"I'm so worried, Haknyeon. Are you okay?" asked Younghoon.

"I'm okay, hyung" said Haknyeon.

"Younghoon, don't hug him too tight" said Jacob.

"Sorry! Did it too tight?" asked Younghoon worried.

Haknyeon shook his head.

"Come on, Haknyeon. You still need to rest" said Sangyeon.

Sangyeon brings Haknyeon back to his room. Haknyeon doesn't see Eric before they go upstairs, and he wonders where he is.

They look Haknyeon climb up the stair and disappear from their sight.

"He look a bit restless. Is he okay?" asked Younghoon.