2

"Where are you going, hyung?" asked Eric.

Sangyeon, Hyunjae, Chanhee and Jacob seem get ready to go out.

"We're going to the store to buys something" said Hyunjae.

"What do you want to buy? Can I join too?" asked Eric.

"Sure. We're going to the furniture store to buy new mattress" said Chanhee.

"You want to change your mattress in your room?" asked Eric.

"No, silly. It's for our new housemate" said Chanhee.

"Isn't there already a mattress in that room?" asked Eric unsatisfied.

"The mattress in the room is old and it is not suitable for Haknyeon to sleep with his body condition. We also should buy some clothes for him since he has nothing" said Sangyeon.

"And the toiletries" said Jacob.

Eric became uninterested when they talked about Haknyeon.

"I'm sorry. I forgot that I have something to do" said Eric and climb up stairs.

"Oh. Okay"

"Let's go before the store close" said Hyunjae.

Eric watch them walk out from the house. He grip his hand in anger.

"I think this one is suit for Haknyeon. It's not that hard" said Jacob.

"Maybe this one will do" said Chanhee.

Jacob and Chanhee are choosing a mattress for Haknyeon, and they need to choose the right one. It can't be too hard or too soft, as it has to be just right for Haknyeon. They have to choose the mattress that will be the most comfortable for Haknyeon, and he should be able to sleep well and restfully on it.

"I never thought choosing the suitable mattress is kind a hard" said Hyunjae.

Sangyeon laugh.

"Is there something else we need to buy? Do you know something that Haknyeon like?" asked Jacob.

"I don't know. He never show any interest or something" said Sangyeon.

"Then, we asked him when he already comfortable to stay" said Hyunjae.

"Good idea" said Chanhee.

"Have you done choosing?" asked Sangyeon.

"Yes. We're done" said Jacob.

"Then, let's go to the clothes' store" said Sangyeon.

"How many we need to buy it?" asked Chanhee.

"We buy daily clothes and pajamas for a week" said Sangyeon.

"We split the bill after we done shopping" said Jacob.

...

"Hyung, you wanna go to the hospital?" asked Younghoon.

"Yeah. I want to check on him today" said Sangyeon.

"Can I come?" asked Younghoon.

"Don't you have a schedule today?" asked Sangyeon.

"After this afternoon. I still have time" said Younghoon.

"Well then, sure. You can come. He seem to have a bond on you" said Sangyeon.

"Thanks"

"Haknyeon~"

Younghoon and Sangyeon came inside the room. Haknyeon was lying down in his bed. When he see Younghoon and Sangyeon, he smile to them.