5

"How Haknyeon?" asked Hyunjae.

"He's fine. The wound on his forehead is not that bad but he need to stay at the hospital for one night so we can observe him for a moment" said Sangyeon.

"How about his hand?" asked Hyunjae.

"Fortunately, it didn't gone bad from the fall" said Sangyeon.

Sangyeon finally looks up, and he sees Eric sitting alone in a chair, looking down at the floor. He's been sad and silent ever since they arrived at the hospital, and it seems like he's completely lost in thought.

"What really happened?" asked Sangyeon.

"Eric seems upset to Haknyeon and then suddenly push him from the stair. I think we need to talk about this with him at home" said Hyunjae.

Sangyeon nodded agree.

"I'll talk to him later. You take him home first" said Sangyeon.

"Alright. I'll talk to the other what happen to him" said Hyunjae.

"I'm counting on you. Please stop anyone from coming to the hospital. Especially Jacob" said Sangyeon.

"I will"

Hyunjae walks over to Eric and brings him home. As they walk away from the hospital, Sangyeon walks into the room and sees Haknyeon lying in the hospital bed. It's a heavy sight for him, and it's clear that the emotions are starting to weigh heavy on him.

Sangyeon never thought that anything like this would happen to Haknyeon, and he's having a hard time processing all of it. He also never expected Eric to have that kind of hatred towards Haknyeon. He's truly surprised by everything happening, and he feels lost and confused by every new revelation. He just never saw all of this coming.

"How did this happen?"

Sangyeon feels dizzy and light headed to hear everything that's happening to Haknyeon. He's probably been too focused on Haknyeon and is now realizing that he hasn't given the younger roommates a lot of attention. He's probably feeling a bit guilty about forgetting about the others while thinking about Haknyeon a lot.

"Why the heck you do that to him? He still healing and you just push him from the stair? What are you even thinking?" asked Jacob angry.

Eric sits down on the sofa in the living room as the other housemates gather around him. They're all quite shocked to hear what happened to Haknyeon. They're probably concerned about how he's doing and what happened to cause him to trip and fall down the stairs.

Jacob seems to be in a rage after hearing what happened to Haknyeon. He probably feels a bit protective of Haknyeon, so he feels a tremendous amount of anger towards Eric and his actions. He never expected Eric to do something like this to Haknyeon, and he can't believe that he caused him to fall down the stairs and get hurt again.

"I thought you just want some time to talk to him but I never thought that you hate him. You thought we been taking care of him and give him attention and then neglect you? Is that what you thinking?" asked Jacob.

Eric remains silent. He's been confronted by the other housemates about his actions, but he seems to be too shocked to say anything. The housemates are all angry with Eric right now, and they are all letting him know how they feel about what happened to Haknyeon.

"Eric, please say something. How long have you been like this?" asked Changmin.

"Before Haknyeon hyung came, he already been like that" said Sunwoo.