11

Haknyeon just crying in Hyunjae arms before he went to sleep. Hyunjae say thank you to the nurse for her help.

In the room, there were Hyunjae, Sunwoo, Eric, Kevin, and Jacob. They were shocked after they saw that Haknyeon had suddenly woken up with a scream. They were thankful that the nurse was able to stop Haknyeon even though he had needed to be put back to sleep. They were hoping that when Haknyeon woke up later, he would be fully awake and he would be okay.

"I was shocked to hear him scream" said Eric.

"He might be affected after he saw Juyeon hang himself" said Kevin.

"I remember Sangyeon hyung said that his mother and sister died from hanging themselves. Maybe he remember his trauma past" said Sunwoo.

"I suppose that be the reason" said Jacob.

"Are there any news about Juyeon?" asked Eric.

"Sangyeon haven't called back yet but I'm sure he will be fine" said Hyunjae.

Sangyeon was in the room with Juyeon alone. Juyeon was still unconscious but Sangyeon was able to save him. The others were outside the room and they couldn't go inside. They were waiting for any news about Juyeon and they were worried and they were hoping that he would be okay.

Sangyeon walk out from the room.

"How is he?" asked Younghoon.

"He will be fine. There's no rupture skull on his neck and it leaves bruises" said Sangyeon.

"Why he did this?" asked Chanhee crying.

Changmin is beside him to assure him.

"I don't know. Why suddenly?" asked Sangyeon sigh.

Sangyeon didn't know why Juyeon had tried to kill himself. He didn't know what had led to Juyeon trying to commit suicide. He was worried and he was concerned. He wanted to know why Juyeon had made that decision and why he wanted to end his life.

"Had Juyeon told anything to you guys? Like something he been worried? Or something been disturbing him?" asked Sangyeon.

They shooked their head.

"No. Juyeon never told us anything" said Changmin.

"... Lately Juyeon seem fatigue. For the last few days, he been came home late and even he came back home, he continue doing his work. Not one but.. a lot" said Chanhee.

"When did it start?" asked Sangyeon.

"The days we came back from theme park" said Chanhee.

"There's must be something happened in his workplace" said Younghoon.

"I'll try called his colleague and asked them about this" said Changmin.

"It seems his new manager been using Juyeon. All the tasks that should be done by everyone else were handed over to Juyeon" said Changmin trying to hold back anger.

"What kind of person he is?!" rage Chanhee.

"I can't forgive him after what he had done to Juyeon!" said Younghoon.

"Is there anything else?" asked Sangyeon.

"His colleague also said that all the task he had got, they can't help him at all and let him settle it himself" said Changmin.

"That is why Juyeon has a bunch work" said Chanhee.

"Unforgiveable" said Sangyeon and stand up.

"What are you gonna do, hyung?" asked Younghoon.