7

Sunwoo was sitting in the classroom, feeling a lot of sadness and a bit depressed. It had been two days since Eric had returned home without telling him, and he had come back in the middle of the night without any warning.

Sunwoo was feeling worried for Eric, and he also felt a lot of guilt for his sudden outburst when he snapped at him. They had been together so much, and he felt bad for not being more understanding and patient with Eric in that moment. He couldn't help but notice how the absence of his roommate and friend had had a huge effect on him, and he missed spending time with Eric and talking to him like they always had. It was a lot of mixed feelings and emotions, and he hoped to make things better with Eric as soon as possible.

Jihoon and Jongho came to Sunwoo.

"Hey, you okay?" asked Jihoon.

"Do I look okay?" asked Sunwoo.

"I know you miss Eric but he need time. He will come back when he decide to come back home" said Jongho.

"I just feel bad after what I told him. I was mad when he been ignoring Haknyeon hyung all this time because he jealous but I didn't mean for him to go away" said Sunwoo.

"He's not answering any of my call or message" said Sunwoo even more down.

Jihoon pat Sunwoo back.

Haknyeon sat alone at the bench, admiring the view of the sky and feeling a sense of peace and relaxation. He was so focused on the beauty of the sky that he didn't notice the presence of someone else sitting next to him on the bench.

"Haknyeon hyung"

Then, he realized someone beside him. When he looks, it's Eric. Haknyeon smile when he see Eric.

"Welcome home" said Haknyeon.

"I'm back. What are you doing outside the house?" asked Eric.

"Watching the sky" said Haknyeon.

Eric also looking up and watching the view of the sky. As he stared at the sky, he also felt a sense of calmness and relaxation. He felt comforted by the sky and the peacefulness that surrounded them, and he wanted to take in the view before him.

Eric didn't expect the view of nature to provide such a comforting and relaxing presence.

"Hyung. I wanna say sorry. I'm sorry for suddenly mad at you and push you from the stair" said Eric.

"It's okay. I'm not mad at all" said Haknyeon.

"No. You don't understand, hyung. The reason I was cold to you is because I was furious when they all have been paying all their attention to you. Not me. Maybe what they said is right. I was jealous of you"

Haknyeon tilt his head.

"I grew up with a lot of attention from my parents and people around me. That feeling never went away until you came. That was the first time I felt jealous. Jealous of you. I turned a deaf ear when I hear your background and more to my feelings" said Eric.

"While you, you survived to live this long and I realize how strong you are" said Eric.

"I'm... strong?" asked Haknyeon.

Eric nodded.

"You must always hope to get out of that place, right? Hoping to get another life" said Eric.

Haknyeon stay quiet.

"I don't know about that, Eric" said Haknyeon.

"What?"