18

Haknyeon is sleeping in the tent because he doesn't feel like sleeping on a bed and he wants to be comfortable. Younghoon, Hyunjae, Sunwoo and Eric are gathering pillows and blankets to put inside the tent so that Haknyeon will be comfortable while laying down.

They want to make sure that Haknyeon is well-rested and that he has everything he needs to feel cozy and comfortable while sleeping. They are caring and considerate of Haknyeon by doing these things to take care of him.

Haknyeon sounds like he is sleeping comfortably in the tent while hugging the bread pillow. The bread pillow sounds like a cute and comfort pillow and it is probably providing Haknyeon with a soft cushion while he sleeps. They are taking very good care of Haknyeon and they want to make sure that he is having a comfortable sleep. He sounds very cute while he is sleeping and they want him to be peaceful and relaxed while he sleeps.

"It's good that he sleep comfortable now than having a nightmare" said Younghoon.

Haknyeon has been asleep for over an hour now and he hasn't been having nightmares like he had before during his sleep. This might be a good sign and it shows that he might be getting better and healing from the traumatic experiences which he had before. He is able to rest and sleep peacefully and the housemates are happy that he is having a better sleep.

"I want to celebrate his birthday more festively" said Sunwoo.

"We can do it another time. Now, Haknyeon need to rest" said Hyunjae.

Haknyeon definitely needs rest and recovery from the difficult emotions he was experiencing before. After the traumatic experiences he had been through, he must feel so exhausted and stressed, and his body and mind need this time to relax and recover. Resting is a very important part of healing and it is crucial that Haknyeon takes as much time as he needs to feel better, both mentally and physically.

The door opens and everyone looks at the door. It is Sangyeon who came to check on Haknyeon and make sure that everything is okay.

"How is he?" asked Sangyeon.

"Asleep for an hour now" said Younghoon.

Sangyeon relief. Eric came to Sangyeon.

"Is it still hurt?" asked Eric.

Sangyeon's hand are plastered.

"It's okay. It not hurt anymore" said Sangyeon.

Eric grabs Sangyeon's hand and caresses it, this brings back the memory where he was angry at Haknyeon for hurting Sangyeon. In that moment, he felt so mad at him that he even hated him. But now, seeing the truth of what happened and understanding the circumstances, Eric is not mad. He feels sad and worried for both Haknyeon and Sangyeon.

Haknyeon has suffered a great deal of abuse from his father and Sangyeon has tried to help him. Due to this, Sangyeon was even willing to be hurt by Haknyeon. This shows the great strength of Sangyeon's love and care for Haknyeon and his willingness to put his own well-being at risk in order to help Haknyeon. It also shows the depths of Haknyeon's trauma and his struggle with it, that he was unable to control his own actions and that he was hurting someone else because of it.

Remembering all that, it makes Eric realize that it was silly of him to hate Haknyeon. He was so obsessed with his own feelings that he once caused Haknyeon to get hurt again, when in reality, Haknyeon was just going through a lot and needed support and care. Eric regrets what he did because now he understands the truth and feels compassion for Haknyeon and his circumstances. He realizes that he was being unempathetic and that he didn't fully grasp what Haknyeon was going through.

"Eric?"

"I'm sorry" said Eric in low voice.

Sangyeon patted his head because he knew why Eric apologise.