25

The housemates had all rushed to the hospital after receiving a call from Sangyeon in regard to what had happened with Haknyeon and Eric. They were all feeling a mixture of frustration and worry as they had found out about the situation and what had happened.

Sunwoo was overwhelmed by the sudden shock of the news he had heard, and he almost passed out from the sudden shock, but he was fortunate that his friends Jongho and Jihoon were with him who were able to hold him and prevent him from actually passing out.

The whole housemates were now standing outside the surgery area, as they waited anxiously for news regarding Haknyeon and Eric's current condition. They all felt anxious and worried as they waited for any news about the situation.

The whole household was now waiting for either Sangyeon or Jun to come out of the surgery room with news regarding Haknyeon and Eric, they had heard that both of them had been stabbed by Ju Hajun, but didn't have more specific details. They were all anxious and eager to hear more news and updates about them, as they felt concerned.

The door to the surgery room was opened and Jun walked out of the room, causing all the housemates to stand up as they saw him. They all turned to face him as they anxiously inquired about Eric, asking for news about him.

"How's Eric?" asked Younghoon.

"He will be fine. The stab wasn't too deep. He just lost a lot of blood. He will be alright" said Jun.

They feel relief to hear Eric will be alright.

"What about Haknyeon? Did you hear anything?" asked Juyeon.

"Sangyeon still perform surgery on him. Haknyeon has multiple stab wound both on his hand" said Jun.

"How much longer?" asked Chanhee.

"I don't know. It's depend how worst the wound is" said Jun.

They all feel down after hearing it about Haknyeon's condition.

"Changmin. Take Sunwoo and stay in the room with Eric" said Jacob.

Changmin nodded and takes Sunwoo with him.

"Eric will be out soon. You can come with me" said Jun.

Changmin, Sunwoo, Kevin, and Hyunjae followed Jun into Eric's room as they went there to see him, while the other housemates stayed to wait for Haknyeon's surgery. Changmin and Kevin walked beside Sunwoo as they all went towards Eric's room.

The housemates continued waiting, and after about forty-five minutes Sangyeon finally came out of the room. The rest of the housemates were anxious to ask and hear news about Haknyeon.

"How is he?" asked Younghoon.

"The wound is too deep but don't worry. It will heal after some time. Luckily Haknyeon still able to move his hand again" said Sangyeon.

They all breath relief to hear it.

"The wound Haknyeon get is on the same hand he get broken arm. His father is so cruel to do this to his own son" said Sangyeon in sigh.

"Now he in custody and this time, he will get a severe punishment" said Chanhee.

"He will and this time, he won't get away easily" said Juyeon.

"Can we meet him now?" asked Younghoon, he eager to meet Haknyeon now.

"He already been send to the ward now. After they settle it, you can meet him" said Sangyeon.

Eric had started to open his eyes in a slower manner. He then started to look around the room as he was now feeling a bit disoriented and like he was still having trouble processing the events that had just been going on, and he also felt a weird slight pain on his abdomen.