2

two

I'm not even going to lie; I'm in love with IKEA. Not only do they have everything you'd ever ask for but so much more.

After waking up with the worst backpain ever, I had to admit that I won't survive another night on the couch. So the first thing I did after putting my bags into the bed room and change, was getting out of the flat I just moved into.

I took the tube for about 30 minutes, this time without getting lost like the last time I've been here, and arrived at IKEA at around 1pm. It was packed, like everyother IKEA in this world on a saturday afternoon. Even if you didn't need anything, you could come here and still leave a good part of your hard earned money at the register. I, on the other hand, needed a lot. The first thing I did was getting one of those amazing yellow bags. I remember moving houses back at home with my family. We never had to buy new boxes because like every family in europe, we had a bunch of IKEA bags which we used instead.

I walked past the first rooms and already fell in love with one of the closets, quickly writing down the number which I'd later give to someone at the front desk so that they could deliver it to my new place. I didn't have a license, never cared to get one because public transport was the best way of getting around in a city in my opinion.

The next thing I saw were pillows and blankets. Knwoing myself, I grabbed about 4 small pillows and a bigger one. One for between my legs, one for under my feet, one for between my arms and one for my back. Living aka sleeping alone did have its perks, but still, I had to have something touching me at night or else I couldn't sleep.

Right now I was already struggling to carry the bag and had to admit that it would be the smartest idea to get the rest delivered to my flat as well. But still, walking through this huge building made me feel at peace. Everything looked perfect. Nothing out of place. Beautiful colors in even more beautiful way designs.

Walking past the stuffed animals, I couldn't help but grab that huge teddy bear, which would probably be the end of me on my way back, but it's worth it.

"Oh fuck." I muttered to myself and noticed the smell of the hundred above hundred of candels I'd be walking through any moment now. Lucky for me, I stopped at the dishes first, quickly managing to snap a picture of the set I wanted.

With my left hand I grabbed a few pieces of cutlery, stuffing it into the bag right before taking another four glasses. "This is the end of me." A soft groan escaped my mouth whilst pulling the bag over my shoulder again. "Run!"

A loud voice echoed through the store, making me spin around. But befote I was able to comprehend what was happening, a figure ran right into me, throwing not only me to the ground, but the bag as well. The sound of glass shattering made me twitch. "Bloody hell."

Slowly opening my eyes, scared of another person running me over, I looked next to me to see a blond man sitting on the floor. A small laugh escaped my lips, before looking around her. The glasses I had just placed inside the bag were in fact broken. I could feel a sharp pain in my right hand and saw a little blood dripping from the inside of my hand. The blanket had rolled out of the bag, followed by three of the five pillows. The cutlery was spread around us. "I'm sorry, mate." The unknown man said, joining in on my laughter. I waved him off. "No worries. It's not like I've paid for it anyway." Both of us snorted whilst another person appeared in front of us.

"What the fuck, Chris?" Both of us looked up before looking back at each other and laughing again. "Don't ask, Chip. Just don't." Getting back onto his feet, he, Chris, reached his hand out, helping me up as well. Looking for something in his pockets, Chris suddenly handed me a crumbled tissue for my hand. I smiled thankfully before pressing it against the cut. The three of us now stood there, looking at the mess we've just created. "Here, wait." Chris bend down, collecting everything that was still intact and placing it back inside the bag before placing it next to my feet.