18

eighteen

It's been a few days since the story incident. I managed to make Lux stop feeling bad for posting the picture not much later. Since then all we did was get peppered and go to the beach. Tonight, we switched things up, going to a small club a few minutes away from our hotel. Arriving there was already hard because some of us decided it would be a good idea to pre game at the beach. That resulted in us already being drunk whilst stumbling through the club.

''So, Joan?'' Holding onto him for dear life, I smiled at Gib. ''Yes, Gib?'' He smiled, which would've looked like he was in pain for anyone sober. ''You and Boggo then?'' I snorted, nodding. ''I guess you could say that.'' He grinned, handing me another shot. ''It's been some time since he actually staid with someone.'' Downing the shots, we placed the empty glasses on the bar. ''What's that supposed to mean?'' The barkeeper refilled the glasses just like the three times before that. ''I've never seen him stay with a girl for more than two nights.'' My smile dropped, taking another shot. ''Intruducing us to them is something we don't even have to talk about.'' He took another shot, motioning for the barkeeper to stop refilling them.

We've been in the club near the beach for the past three hours now. ''Is that something good then?'' I closed my eyes, trying to stop the world around me from spinning. He nodded eagerly. ''I'm glad he took you with.'' A big smile appeared on my face. ''Me too, Gib. Me too.'' We looked to our right to see Harry, Cal and Reev dancing whilst the others were either trying to flirt with girls or have a conversation over the loud music. ''How's he in bed?'' My eyes grew a little at his question and I had to look back at the man next to me. ''Excuse me?'' He repeated his question making me laugh out loud. ''Decent.'' I nodded to the group, signalising that we should go join them again. We've left them behind some time ago to go get drinks. Both of us forgetting about the others, we started talking about god knows what.

''There you are.'' I walked up next to Harry, his arm automatically wrapping itself around my waist to pull me closer. ''Here I am.'' I smiled at his touch. ''Anything interesting?'' He nodded his head towards Gib, who was shouting at Lux about something. ''Dirty little secrets.'' I whispered into his ear, my lip softly touching his skin. I could see a small grin appear on his face. ''Oh, yeah?'' He looked at me, our faces only inches apart. ''How dirty?'' I couldn't help but laugh.

''What's so funny?'' Looking to the side, Ethan appeared next to us with a drink in his hands. ''Nothing mate.'' Harry said, still chuckling. But before Ethan could ask anything else, the sound of Flo-Rider's 'Low' made me squeal. Getting out of Harry's arm, I ran up to Cal and Chip, who were already shouting the Lyrics. Cal wrapped his arm around my shoulder, both of us dancing to the music. ''Boots with the fur.'' Chip leaned closer, nearly screaming the words at me. ''With the fur!'' Lowering my body, I held onto Cal's hand. ''Get it!'' Laughing at Theo's cheers, I got back up, still dancing.

The song came to an end, all three of us sweating

The song came to an end, all three of us sweating. ''That was hot.'' Cal suddenly bursted out, making Chip and I laugh out loud. Feeling an arm wrapping itself around me, I smiled. ''It was though.'' His hot breath against my neck made me shiver. ''You think so?'' He nodded. I felt his hand against my hip, stroking over it. ''I'm dead.'' Chris suddenly announced. Some of us agreed resulting in us leaving the club just moments later.