23

twenty-three

''Can you hear me?'' I got a few 'yes's' through the headset and smiled before taking a look at the comments. ''Yeah, with the Cal's, Chris, Theo and Harry.'' I answered one of the comments. We were recording for one of Chips videos. It was a GeoGuesser challenge. ''Ready?'' I heard Chips voice. ''Yes sir.'' Seconds later I could hear him do his intro and explaining the challenge. Three teams against each other. The winner of each round got 100 pounds. The final winning team would get 1000 pounds. ''Alright, the teams.'' I took my eyes off my stream and saw Chip in the discord call. ''Freezy and Theo. Harry and Joan. Cal and Chris.'' I smiled, knowing that Harry was good in this game. ''Say goodbye to the grand boys. Harry and I are going to win this thing.''

They started to argue a little but were shut down by Chip. ''Stop complaining and listen to the fucking rules.'' Everyone staid quiet. ''You'll get an extra point for guessing under 30 seconds. Two for under a minute and three for not moving around. Now  I laughed, opening the link which appeared in the chat seconds later. ''Now, make some content.'' Each of us left the call and went into the separate one. ''Hey.'' I heard Harry's voice. ''Are you streaming?'' I looked at the comments who were going crazy. ''Yes. They're saying that we're going to win.'' I smiled, knowing how right they were. ''Are you any good at this?'' I shrugged. ''We'll see.'' Little did they know that even though I was good in geography, my inner compass was fucked. ''Are you ready?'' I heard Chips voice appear out of the sudden. ''Yes.'' Geoguesser started a countdown and seconds later we saw an empty road. ''Good luck.''

''What the fuck is that.'' I looked around to try and find anything that seemed somewhat familiar. ''Don't move, Joan. Don't fucking move.'' My eyes grew and I let go of the mouse. ''Don't tell me you know where we are.'' Harry chuckled and seconds later I got the pop up notification that he had placed the pin. ''Place it somewhere near Peking.'' I did as I was told and put the pin down about four kilometers away from Harry's. ''How the fuck did you know this?'' We were only a couple of kilometers off and I sat there with my mouth hung open.

''Mate.'' I heard Chips voice. ''I don't know, I think I've been there before.'' Harry said laughing. ''Peking?'' I asked. ''No, well, yes. I mean this map.'' Rolling my eyes I waited for the next round. ''I want to go to Peking one day.'' New surroundings appeared. ''We'll go there.'' Harry suddenly said. My eyes jumped to the comments. ''Oh shut it you horny fuckers.'' I replied laughing at the people going crazy. 

We played two more rounds, the final one being our worst because Harry had no clue where we were and I thought I did. ''I swear on my cats life we're somewhere in the north of Europe!'' I shouted into the microphone. ''No! Look at the sky Joan, we're in north America.'' I rolled my eyes, dropping the pin somewhere in Finland. ''For fucks sake, Joan.'' Harry shouted, dropping his near Canada. ''Be for real, Harry. You can't just look at the fucking sky and figure out where we are.'' He groaned. ''Joan!'' I could hear how frustrated he was. Seconds later the scores appeared. Harry was closer. The streetview was from Canada. ''I told you so. I fucking told you so! I know my skies.''

I pushed myself away from the desk a little. ''Go touch some fucking grass, you autistic fucker.'' Looking at the stream I saw everyone reacting. ''Oh you lot, should've told me he has a sky fetish.'' I could hear Chip loosing it and hopped back on Discord. ''Well, you lot are actually second place.'' Groaning, I couldn't help but laugh. Harry would've won this if it wasn't for me. ''Can we just, I don't know, end it all?'' I asked. Chip laughed again and agreed. ''This was for nothing. Fucking nothing.'' I left the call without saying anything else just like the geoguesser page. ''This was just sad. I'm not in the mood for anything else. Can't believe it.''

I read a few comments. ''Yeah, he is autistic. Heard it here first. Trusted source and so.'' I muttered, not able to stop being annoyed. ''I don't fucking know, ask him yourself. Probably has many different fetishes.'' They wouldn't stop asking about Harry. ''Last nights stream was much more enjoyable. Cringy, but better than today.'' Last night I was reacting to the latest sidemen Sunday. ''Ben and I are still talking. The rest pissed off as soon as the video was over.'' The 20v1 shoot was nearly a month ago. "Uh, celebrity crush. Good question. I'd probably have to say Aitch." I've been listening to him long before even thinking of moving to the UK. "Fuck off, he's only a year younger." Some of the comments were agreeing with my crush, others not really getting it. "Nah, he's just a fit white boy. Talented, fit, white boy."