6

six

''Turn that shit off!'' I screamed at the top of my lungs, throwing one of my pillows to the floor. ''For fucks sake.'' The deep voice coming from besides my bed made me straighten up with big eyes. ''Chris!?'' I threw myself to the side to take a look at the floor just to see Chris and Harry laying beside my bed. ''What the fuck.'' Harry was still fast asleep whilst Chris was rubbing his eyes before looking up to me. ''How did we..? Why did we...? Fuck.'' A groan left his mouth. ''What time is it?'' Finally sitting up, he threw the blanket of his body, fully covering Harry. ''5.'' I mumbled whilst going through my hair. ''Why?'' He cried out. The body next to him started moving and mumbling. ''Oh fuck. I said I'd join them for this shoot.'' The memories of last night slowly came back and all I did was curse myself. Either for drinking so much or agreeing to get up at this godforsaken time.

Last night turned out to go on for much longer than either of us wanted. After leaving the club at midnight, most of us were hungry so we made a deal to meet at my place with food. Lucky for them, I only lived about 10 minutes away from the club we were at, so it was the closest place to go to. In the end, only Chip, Harry and Chris made it. Josh and Freya texted at around 1 that they took an Uber home because Freya started throwing up. Talia and Simon ended up at JJ's place, taking shelter at his. Lux actually went with Chip and Chris but started flirting with a girl, leaving with her.

''Where's Chip?'' I groaned, slowly getting out of bed when a sudden wave of pain hit my head. ''Couch.'' Chris pointed outside the door. Slowly walking through the still pitch black flat, I made my way up to the living room but not without turning the light on, on my way there. ''No!'' I saw Chip on the couch, his hands covering his face from the light. I walked up to him, dropping myself on his legs, sitting down. ''Fucking hell.''

''Morning.'' The sore morning voice of Harry made Chip and I look up. He stood in the doorframe of my bedroom. His hair was messy and he was still wearing the shirt from the night before. I somehow managed to change into an oversized shirt after arriving at 2 in the morning. Chris suddenly appeared next to him, leaning against the wall in the living room. ''Who's idea was it do go clubbing the night before a shoot?'' I muttered, slowly waking up. The two men in front of me pointed at Chip, who was pointing at my kitchen. ''That bloke over there.'' I chuckled a little before getting up and walking into the kitchen. ''Water anyone?'' Hearing slow, heavy steps, I turned around and saw Harry yawning. ''Hm, sounds good.'' I took four of my six glasses, filling each with water and handing them out to the men in my flat. ''I'm going to take a shower. Harry, when are we leaving?'' I walked past him whilst he was leaning over the counter, managing to chuck down the entire glass within seconds. ''5:30.'' I nodded before putting the glass down and walking up to the bathroom.

I quickly stripped out of my clothes before turning the water on. ''Joan?'' I heard Chip shout. ''What?'' I stepped inside the shower, close to moaning at the feeling of the hot water running down my body. ''Do you seriously have only grapes, milk and bread in this household?'' I laughed a little. ''Stop going through my shit!'' It took me a little to realize what they were looking for. ''Cornflakes are in the cupboard next to the fridge.'' Was the last thing I shouted before putting shampoo in my hair.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I wrapped the towel around my body and stepped out of the bathroom into my bedroom, quickly changing into a fresh pair of underwear. Peaking my head through the door, I saw all three men standing around the kitchen, eating cornflakes out of glasses. ''What time is it?'' Harry raised his head to see mine peaking through the door. ''5:20.'' I nodded before closing the door again and putting on some clothes and walking back outside. ''Get ready then.'' I nodded my head into the direction of my room, telling them to put on their pants. ''You can stay here and sleep of the hangover.'' I suggested Chip and Chris who both shook their heads. ''No worries.'' I shrugged before taking the last package of grapes out of the fridge.