27

twenty-seven

''Breaks, Harry! Use the fucking breaks!'' I screamed whilst holding onto the man in front of me tighter. We were on our third round of going down the slide. I'be been on them many times before, but never have I seen someone care so less about falling off or getting burned by the metal. ''Harry, curve!'' Nearly falling over, Harry threw his body to the left. For the whole ride, he was laughing. I should enjoy seeing him this happy, but all I felt was fear. Finally seeing the end of the slide, I fumbled to grab the break. Due to the speed we were at, the sudden break made me hit Harry's body much harder than I thought.

''For fucks sake, Harry.'' I groaned whilst he helped me off the bob. ''This is the most amazing thing there is. Why haven't we been here before?'' He smiled up to the hill, covering his eyes from the bright sun. ''Because someone would've ended up in the hospital.'' I muttered whilst we walked up to the small restaurant at the bottom of the hill. ''We should have something like this in England.'' He sat down on the chair, whinging a little as the hot metal touched his legs. I chuckled. ''Get yourself some proper mountains then.'' Taking the water bottle out of my duffle bag, I took a sip before handing it to Harry, who nearly downed the whole bottle. ''Next time we go here, you can just drop me off at one of these things.''

He took out his phone, taking a picture of the view. Even though he nearly killed us, I smiled at him. He seemed much more relaxed in this surrounding. It reminded me of the time we were in Greece. As soon as there was no camera around, he switched up. His mood changed drastically, not saying that it's bad back in England, but something about him was different.

''You want to go one last time? We have one more hour till we need to be at the bus station

''You want to go one last time? We have one more hour till we need to be at the bus station.'' He looked at me and nodded. ''You coming?'' I shook my head. ''I'll get our bags. I'm not in the mood to die today.'' He laughed but agreed to meet me back her after going for another ride. He ran up to the ride like a little kid, filled with joy. After sitting down, he waved at me with a shinny smile. I waved back. ''Don't get yourself killed!'' I watched him getting pulled up the hill again before walking up to the small house in which we stored our bags. ''Done for today?'' I nodded at the man who was handing me both Harry's and I's bags. ''He seems to be enjoying himself.'' I looked to the side and saw Harry already at the top, leaning forward to pick up more speed. ''Oh yes, I know he won't stop talking about this for the next days.'' We laughed and said our goodbyes before I jumped over the ride, back to the exit.

On the hill, I saw Harry speeding down the slide. Each turn, I felt my heart skipping a beat. I wouldn't put it past him to get thrown off the ride. Luckily for me and my plans, he didn't. Just a couple of seconds later, he stopped next to me and took his back off me. Placing a soft kiss on my lips, he grinned. ''If I leave the Sidemen, I'm getting a house on a mountain. I'll build something like this and never leave.'' I laughed whilst slowly walking up to the stairs which lead back to the road. ''You'd still have to stream though. It's not cheap living here.'' He shrugged. ''I'll fucking film the process of building this.''

I raised my eyebrows. ''For the main channel?'' He nodded. ''Get a sponsor on every video.'' We laughed whilst getting down the hill. ''Just so you know, nothing will top this.'' Taking one last look at the ride, we walked up to the bus stop. Our timing was perfect, because seconds later the yellow bus appeared. ''Well, we're leaving the country so I wouldn't be too sure about that.'' He looked at me confused before sitting down. ''Are we now?'' I nodded, sitting down next to him.

My feet were hurting. I had the brilliant idea to hike up the hill. It usually took me about an hour or two. But with Harry stopping at every single waterfall, it turned into a four hour hike. At least now I knew that I'd have to make sure we had no other plans for the rest of the day, if I'd ever take him on a hike again.

''That's us

''That's us.'' I poked Harry's arm to get him off the third bus today. We've been driving in the coach for the past four hours. I couldn't even wake him up at the border. He groaned but followed after me as I walked down the aisle and hopped off the bus. It was already dark out. ''Where are we?'' He yawned after stretching. ''Germany.'' I said before pointing at the building in front of us. ''Holy shit.''

A white building stood in front of us. The lights were bright. A fountain in front of it.

''What's this?'' I shrugged before grabbing his hand. ''This was the only place that had a room left.'' We walked inside and I checked us in. ''Welcome to Europa Park.'' I smiled at Harry whilst pulling him after me. He was tired. I made sure to take a mental note to never take Harry on a trip after going on a hike. ''What?'' We walked inside the elevator, and I pressed the button for the third floor. ''It's the best amusement park there is.'' I said, leaning against the wall. ''I'm glad I went with you.'' Harry suddenly said, seemingly much less tired than before. ''Don't get used to it.'' We shared a short kiss before the doors opened up again and we walked up to our room.

It was beautiful. A big bed with fluffy pillows standing against the wall made me realise that I was much more tired than I thought. ''Let's just go to sleep, alright?'' I muttered, dropping my bag before throwing myself on the soft mattress. Seconds later, the bed moved again. ''I'm really enjoying this.'' Turning my head, I saw Harry laying beside me. ''Me too.'' He reached his hand out, stroking over my cheek. ''Even though my legs are dying.'' Laughing, I nodded.

With some struggle, I managed to take off my boots and pants. ''I'm going to take a quick shower.'' Watching Harry leave, I decided to take off the rest of my clothes as well and sneaking under the blanket. I picked up my phone and started looking through the pictures of the day. I didn't see Harry, the youtuber, wroetoshaw. I just saw Harry Lewis, the boy from Guernsey. And with every passing picture of him, I fell harder. I heard the shower turn on and closed my eyes, knowing that he'd be with me in only a few minutes.