12

Twelve

A knock on the wooden door made me open my eyes. But as soon as I tried to move, I felt a heavy arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer. ''5 minutes.'' His morning voice was deeper than the times before. Maybe because this was the first time I've actually seen Harry wake up. ''No Harry, now.'' Muttering a few more words, his head snuggled deeper inside the crotch of my neck. The hot air hitting my skin send a shiver down my whole body. ''Joan? We should get up and wake up the boys.'' My eyes grew even bigger at John's voice. ''Harry, get up!'' I whisper shouted, pushing his hand of my skin. Immediately regretting it, I felt the warmth of his body leaving mine. ''For fucks sake, Joan.'' He groaned. I placed my hand over his mouth, looking to the door before sitting up.

''What the hell?'' Harry whispered. I turned my head to look down at the man in my bed, laying below me. I tried hiding a small smile but as soon as he smiled, I couldn't help but do the same thing. He stroke a piece of hair out of my face, behind my ear. ''Morning.'' His raspy voice was the only thing I wanted to hear for the rest of the day. ''You have to get to your room. John is waiting for me.'' He nodded, reaching for his sweatpants on the floor. I watch him put them on, staring at his back. But as he turned around, a small gasp left my mouth. ''You should really stay in your clothes for the next days.'' He furrowed his eyebrows and walked inside the bathroom. ''Joan.'' He walked back inside the room, leaning against the door frame. I wrapped the blanket around my naked body, shrugging. ''Sorry?'' He laughed a little. ''Well, guess no skinny dipping in the snow then.'' He grinned before opening the balcony door and looking outside. ''I'll see you later.'' I nodded, watching him sneak over the balcony, up to his room. As soon as he was out of view, I got up and put on some clothes.

The night before was breath-taking. No matter what would happen now, I can't say I regret it. Because spending the night with Harry was the best thing that had happened to me in a long time. It was strange how everything was working out at the moment. I picked up my phone and saw a few messages. John asking me to meet him in the Livingroom as soon as I'm done. Chip spamming me with TikToks. Chris asking me about the trip and one from Cal. I opened it up, furrowing my eyebrows. It was a picture of a plane ticket.

Cal Freezy

*picture*

What's this?

A plane ticket, duh

Yeah, I can see that

But why did you send it to me

Didn't Harry tell you?

Autistic idiot

lmao

what's this about?

We'll we're flying out to greece for a week and last night Chip practically begged us to take you with.

And even though I really don't want you to join us

because you're you

We decided it's just fair to take you with us

how kind of you, Cal

I thank you for considering me

You know it

Why's the ticket bought last week though?

just say thank you and stop exposing me, will you?

alright

thank you

I appreciate it