13

Thirteen

''Sweet Caroline!'' I screamed at the top of my lungs. ''Ba ba ba!'' Looking at the boys around me, I couldn't help but smile. I've taken off the camera a long time ago, John not so much, still recording us. ''Just get a fucking drink, John.'' He held up a glass which looked like it was untouched. ''Joan!'' Before trying to get John to drink any more, Cal called me up to him and the rest.

''I got the bottle.'' I nodded eagerly at his words, grabbing one of my skis. Walking back up to them, Cal had a bottle of Jägermeister in his hands. ''Alright boys, listen up!'' Everyone stopped talking and I grabbed the bottle away from Cal. ''I'm going to baptise you now.'' They furrowed their eyebrows. ''You're what?'' I smiled. Not knowing if it was a common thing, I just decided to do it with them for the fun of it. ''Get on your knees.'' No one did what I just said. ''For fucks sake. Harry? Get on your knees.'' Taking a step closer to him, I gave him a small grin.

Doing as he was told, he got onto his knees right into the snow and looked up at me. Something about him kneeling in front of me made me forget how to speak. ''Alright you two, enough flirting, do your thing.'' Chip patted my back. I shook my head to get back to reality and gave Cal the bottle. Quickly getting on one of the benches, I picked up the ski. ''Hold it in front of your mouth.'' Harry did it, confused, but he did it. ''Cal?'' He handed me the open bottle. ''I here by pronounce you, a snowboarder.'' Pouring a little of the alcohol, I watched it go down the ski, right into Harry's mouth. ''There you go!'' Cheers erupted and I smiled at Harry who now got back onto his feet. ''Bloody hell, Joan.'' He stepped up in front of the bench. For the first time, I was taller than him.

''Simon, you're up!'' I repeated the same thing with him, Josh and Ethan. ''Me too!'' Cal got down on the floor and I baptised him as well, just like Chip. ''Your turn.'' Harry reached out for my hand to help me off the bench. I got on my knees and stared up to him. Even with the bottle in his hand, Harry didn't move. All he did was look at me. ''Bog?'' Cal snapped his fingers in front of him. ''Right, yeah, sorry.'' The poured the liquor down the ski.

I got back up and grabbed the ski, leaning it against the fence behind us. ''Can't lie, that was kind of hot.'' I turned around to see Harry towering over me. I smiled and nodded. ''Yeah, it kinda was.'' He took in a deep breath before turning around. ''Good.'' Before being able to ask him what he was doing, he pressed a soft kiss on my lips. The taste of alcohol met my tongue. Before being able to enjoy it, he pulled away again. ''Sorry, couldn't help myself.'' I grinned a little, nodding. ''I would've done it sooner or later.'' Looking behind him, I saw Ethan scanning to balcony before pointing at us.

''Bog, Joan!'' He slurred, managing to walk up to us without stumbling over something. ''What's up?'' I stroke a piece of hair behind my ear. ''We're doing shots.'' I nodded, suddenly feeling a hand on my lower back. Turning my head I saw Harry with a smile on his face but looking at Ethan. ''You coming?'' I nodded quickly looking back to Ethan.

The sun was already behind the mountains. Light coming from the wooden house being the only thing allowing us to see beyond our hands. ''There you are.'' Chip wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me away from Harry. ''That was amazing.'' Handing me a shot, he had to lean closer so I'd be able to hear him. I nodded. ''All right, what was it you taught us?'' We stood in a circle, everyone having a shot in their hands even though all of us were already beyond drunk. ''Snowboard?'' Josh laughed, shaking his head. ''Fuck it. Salute!'' We downed the shot, groaning at the burning sensation.

The music got louder and I felt my body moving to it. My hips swaying from side to side until a hand was placed on my side. Without even turning around I knew who it was. Either the alcohol or the fact that the lights were dimmed, I started grinding my body against Harry. I could hear him take in a sharp breath.