19

nineteen

„Hey there." I was nervous. My legs were weak and I felt everyone's attention on me. The white background made the room look much bigger than it actually was. I saw a tall man walk up to me. "Hey, I'm James." He stopped in front of me and send me a smile. "Hi." I took a look at him before he stepped closer. "I rate your fit." I looked down at myself. "Thank you, I love your accent." He grinned, making me blush a little. "Alright, for that you get a yes." He nodded as a thank you and walked back out of the view.

Seconds later I heard a voice appear in my ear. "You didn't even wait for us." I laughed and shrugged. "Well, he complimented me." Laughter made me scrunch my eyebrows. "We all have accents by the way." I chuckled, feeling a little weird about laughing to myself. "Harry just wanted to make sure you know that." Rollinf my eyes a little, I gave the camera a thumb up. "Alright, for the next one, act like super stupid." I rolled my eyes whilst the next person walked up to us.

"What's up, I'm Louis from Birmingham."

I looked at him, confused. "What's that?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "What? Birmingham?" I nodded. "You're american?" He scoffed before shaking his head. "No, it's like between London and Manchester." I acted surprised. "Is it like, a village?" He laughted before looking to the crew. "What are you on about? It's a proper city." I shook my head. "Nah, I would've heard of it if it was." Louis shrugged before laughing. "But I like the hair." Nodding at him to tell him it's a yes, he laughed before leaving.

"Fucking hell." I felt a little embarrassed and looked at Kon, who was laughing behind the camera. "Why am I even here." Groaning I waited for either someone to say something or the next men to appear.

"Hello, love. I'm Arthur." A tall, blond man walked up to me. "Oh wow." He actually was really attractive. "What?" I laughed a little. "You're attractive." He smiled. "So are you." We smiled at each other, actually not feeling awkward. "Say you have a really weird fetish." Hearing Harry's voice in my ear, I felt my eyes growing. "Can I ask you something?" Arthur nodded with a smile. "Sure, hit me."

"I have this thing." Arthur raised his eyebrows. "I love sucking toes." I tried my best to stay serious. "Are you serious?" I nodded whilst Arthur laughed. "It really turns me on." Watching Arthur react to my words made me feel bad. He was actually a nice guy. "I mean, I'm not into that kind of stuff but if you like it we can figure something out." Surprised at his reaction I started to laugh. "Can you show them to me?" I pointed at his feet and seconds later he was already taking off his shoes and socks. I actually hated feet. Just the sight of him with his shoes of nearly made me gag. "It's a yes then." He took his shoe and sock before walking off. "See you later then." I watched him leave and screamed a little after he went through the door.

Before I could wrap my hand around what had just happened, a different man appeared. He walked up to me in a deep purple tracksuit I tried not to laugh. To be honest, he looked ridiculous. "Oi, what's up, I'm JC. And can I just say, you're one fine woman." I couldn't help myself and laugh out loud, leaning over. "For fucks sake." I muttered. "I'm sorry, but it's a no." His once kind of friendly face turned into a frown. "You sure?" I nodded, still not able to keep a straight face. "Sorry, yeah, no." He scoffed. "You're clapped anyway." My eyes grew and I couldn't help but scoff. "Alright, goodbye then." He didn't move, making me roll my eyes. "Nah fam. This ain't fair." Shrugging, I pointed to the door. He finally left, throwing a few insults in my direction. "What the fuck."

I've been in front of the camera before but this was something else. After arriving back in England, I had to come to the studio the day after. I had no time to rest properly, sleep off my week-hangover. We had a meeting about the whole situation going on with Harry. It took over an hour to just explain to them what Harry and I were. Then another three to plan something that would take the focus off of the two of us and maybe even make the viewers believe I'm into a whome different kind of guys. We scraped the whole Kelce thing off as soon as we started the meeting due to the fact that he was still back in Switzerland and I had no intention of making him move here. Sarah was glad about the fact that I never publicly called him my boyfriend, making the video much easier to record. But something about this didn't feel right. We tried our best to make me seem single, pushing it down the peoples throats, that we didn't think about anything else.