7

seven

I was scrolling through my Instagram, archiving many posts I've made over the years which now seemed embarrassing due to the fact that I've gained over 90 thousand new followers after the sidemen account put my post on their story. ''What are you doing?'' I looked up to see Tobi with a bowl filled with crisps in his arms and a bottle of coke. ''Deleting everything that could one day be my downfall.'' Scooting over, I made enough space for him to sit down next to me. ''It can't be that bad.''

I showed him my phone to reveal a picture of me in 2013, in front of a wall filled with picture of One Direction. My braces looked like they haven't been cleaned in at least 4 weeks and my side part was greasy. ''Delete. Delete!'' Tobi tapped on the display, looking away from it which made me laugh. ''I was cute!'' He shook his head, grabbing the remote from the table in front of us. ''Bambie is cute.'' And with that comment, he switched from the PlayStation menu back to Disney+.

''I could watch this movie every single night.'' The TV turned darker until the dancing mickey mouse appeared. Yes, I finally got a TV. The past few days I've mostly used it to catch up with every single Sidemen video. Sometimes even some of the other guys' ones. Chris made me watch at least three of his football videos, during which I realized that I sucked at playing football even though I always thought I was decent.

''Have you heard anything from Chip?'' I nodded whilst taking a hand full of crisps. ''I'm going to his place tomorrow. He said something about cooking.'' Tobi just laughed, keeping his eyes on the screen. ''The video is going up next tomorrow by the way.'' I looked at him and smiled. ''Did I make the cut?'' He laughed. ''You'll die. The editor made it even better, if that's possible.'' I smiled at his words, proud of the fact that I didn't screw up their video. Suddenly, my phone started vibrating. ''It's from Chip. Hold on a second'' Tobi chuckled. ''No worries.'' I placed my phone back onto the couch after replying to his question if I was vegetarian. The soft music of the movie started to play before I laid the phone back onto my lap. ''Did Sarah talk to you yet?'' I shook my head, still focused on the movie in front of me. ''We'll sit down together on Monday.'' He smiled. ''Great.''

We watched Mickey Mouse on the screen, dancing behind a steering wheel. Tobi tried his Mickey voice, which made me cringe and laugh at the same time. ''Don't ever do that again. Mickey's a paedophile.'' Tobi looked at me with his mouth open. ''Excuse me?'' I grinned. ''You're excused, Mr Jizzl.''

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

''Joan?'' A tap on my shoulder made me jump up. ''Huh?'' Tobi had turned off the TV leaving us in complete darkness. ''You missed the whole movie, woman.'' I laughed a little whilst stretching my arms and legs. ''Sorry.'' He got up, walking towards the wall to turn on the lights. ''You missed me crying.'' I groaned. It was the reason why I demanded that we'd watch that movie. I saw in a sidemen video, that Tobi cried because of that movie and wanted to see for myself.

''I should hit the hay.'' Another yawn left my mouth and Tobi nodded. ''Yeah, I should me too.'' I followed after him whilst he put on his shoes. ''It was a pleasure.'' I opened up the front door for him with a small smile, trying not to yawn again. He smiled before wrapping his arms around me. ''We should do this again.'' I nodded, rubbing my eyes. ''Maybe earlier the next time.'' I agreed with him before he left my flat with a small wave. ''See you on Monday.'' I waved back before closing the door behind him.

I had to smile at myself. It's been about two weeks since Chris has run into me. The fear of not finding any friends or not fitting is has disappeared.

Walking up to my bedroom, but not before turning off the lights and grabbing my phone. It's 10pm and I decided to actually try and sleep in a proper bed. Taking off my clothes, I sat down on my bed and grabbed my phone, quickly texting Kelce. The last messages were from him, sending me some of his favourite videos of the boys. And him blackmailing me again to introduce him to the rest of the group. I left him on read. We've grown up together with him living in the house across the street. We've been to the same schools, had the same friend group and even hobbies, making our friendship grow closer in no amount of time. He's been with me for every single up and down. And so have I for him. I remember the day my mother broke up with her boyfriend. Kelce came over just two minutes after I called him from the landline. We've staid up the whole night crying. At least one of us was. I did the same thing for him, the day his parents told him they'd get a divorce.