re-marriage

hello sweethearts!

we are here with 2nd chapter

                                                                                           y/n

last night was full of thoughts, i came downstairs ready to go towards my company, my eyes went on the person sitting on couch, smile on her face gave me a little peace but then i got glimpse of what happened back then. 

i made my way towards door, when she asked,"where are you going?" i replied wearing my heels,"company"

i turned to leave when felt grip on my wrist, i turned and saw her standing there, she put a lunchbox on my hand and kissed my forehead. 

i close my eyes when i felt her lips on my forehead, giving me the warmth i desired but never asked. she said,"come early, i want to tell you something" 

i turned and left, Jack, my secretary and friend waiting for me, my small smiled replied his bow, he opened back door for me and i made myself seated and placing lunchbox beside me. 

he also sat and said,"where you want to go, hospital or company?" i ordered,"hospital" he nodded and gestured driver to make our way towards hospital. 

i felt that she gave me lunchbox and that kiss cause she wants something, i scoff at the realization. 

.

.

.

.

we reached hospital and i went inside Areum's ward, finding her shouting at nurse, she said,"i want homemade food not this" nurse said to her trying to make her understand,"but we don't have homemade food and this directly made from pantry" 

i fake coughed making them feel my presence, i signalled nurse to go out, she went out and i saw Areum looking at me with a pout. 

a chuckle left my mouth, i went and opened the lunchbox and her eyes shimmered with happiness, she hugged me making me burst out in laughter. 

i held spoon to feed her and she accepted it gladly, she frowned and i knew she understood, Aruem asked,"what aunty doing there?" cause the food doesn't taste like what i cook. 

i sighed and continue feeding her and avoiding her demanding gaze, keeping the bowl aside and wiping Areum's mouth. 

a sigh felt my mouth, i said,"i don't know" she frowned and asked,"but what she doing there?" i replied,"she said she wants to talk about something" 

like this the day went on, we talked and after many years i am talking cause being busy in studies and business was hell tough for me. 

Docter Seokjin enter inside, gaining our attention, my poker faced returned and Areum sighed, he asked noting down her heartbeats from machines,"how are you feeling Areum" 

she said,"every thing is fine until you are here Mr.Handsome" her winking eye came in my view and again a sigh left my mouth. 

Doc chuckled at her flirting nature, he turned his gaze towards me and said,"she can get discharge now" i nodded. 

we headed out from ward not before Areum passed us flying kiss making us take deep breath and shook our heads at her behaviour. 

.

.

.

.

i dropped Areum at her home cause she didn't wanted to come between me and my so-called mom, i went inside house cause I'm tired and want to sleep. 

when i entered inside i heard someone saying over phone,"okay, bye honey, love you" i clenched my hands and walked to her. 

when she turned i saw her gasped at my presence, she announced,"y/n you came early" 

i sighed calming my anger and asked,"whom were you talking with?" she shivered at my cold voice, she replied,"first go and change" 

i repeated myself,"whom were you talking with?" she sighed and i heard in low voice,"my fiance" that's it. 

"OH SO NOW YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED? THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, GO AND STAY WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND!" she shivered at my outburst and looked at me with wide eyes amusement visible in it. 

"w-what are you saying?" her whisper met my ears, "WHAT? DIDN'T YOU FORGET MY DAD? GO AND STAY WITH WHOM EVER YOU ARE DATING" yell left my mouth. 

i turned to leave or else I'm not gonna stop, she said,"we getting married next week and you have to come" i scoffed at her words if my heart was glass then its breaking sound must have heard by world. 

"i won't attend and i have no interest in attending your wedding Mrs.Kim" words left my mouth when i was controlling my tears. 

she said,"he is going to be your dad" "Step-dad" i roared and she stumbled back, she said sternly,"today is dinner and you are coming with me, that's final" 

i sighed, right now i want to be in my room, i went nodding, i entered inside and looked at big photo frame of my dad, tears fell down from my eyes making me fall on my knees crying for my father's presence. 

WE ARE DONE WITH 2ND CHAPTER

DROP YOUR VOTE!

LOVE YA~