first impression

hello sweethearts!

we are here with 3rd chapter

                                                                                          a/n pov                                                                                      

y/n came downstairs, that elegant dress making her look gorgeous but what about her feeling? that's what world is they have smiling pictures but crying hearts. 

Mrs

Mrs.Kim looked at her and smiled, she sat in her car but saw y/n getting on her bike, Mrs.Kim shouted,"YOU ARE COMING WITH ME!" 

y/n came near her window on her bike and said coldly,"i don't go with strangers" and she rode off, Mrs.Kim sighed and started driving towards her fiance's house. 

y/n already had the address as Mrs.Kim gave her. she reached there and took a look at it, yeah there was a beautiful mansion. indeed Mrs.Kim's fiance is rich. 

a car stopped beside y/n and Mrs.Kim came out, she took a look at y/n and then they headed towards the door, Mrs.Kim rang the door bell. 

                                                                                    y/n                                                                                                            

as soon she rang the bell someone opened the door, i looked at the man and i know him he came and hugged her. 

of course! we are working recently together, after they both got separated, he looked at me and smiled, i just stayed like this because i am like this. 

i just extended my hand and greeting left my mouth,"hello, Mr.Min" he gladly accepted and shook hands with me, he said in his voice sweet,"please come inside". 

we headed inside and the interior impressed me, its totally opposite of what I've in my house, looking at the surrounding i reached in drawing room with them. 

there i saw some men but i saw him.

                                                                                a/n pov                                                                                                       

BTS and y/n was looking at each other, they know her cause she is the youngest CEO of nation, but her eyes are fighting with another pair eyes with same fury. 

Mrs.Kim said,"hello,sons", they bowed to her cause BTS has accepted her as they have met her before also in her cafe. 

Mrs.Kim said,"I'll once check food in kitchen" she left, y/n was sitting like she owns that sofa, aura around her was powerful which was same as BTS and attracted them towards her personality. 

y/n spoke coldly,"Mr.Min, i like to be straightforward I'm against this marriage but if you both want it then i won't stop you both but don't involve me into this" they were shocked but liked her maturity. 

Mr.Min said,"but daughter-" y/n interrupted him and said"pardon me but I'm not your daughter" he nodded and said,"m/s Kim, she is your mother won't you attend the wedding?" 

y/n replied,"she is just my responsibility but now if you want to be with her then take her responsibility and I'll be free" Mr.Min nodded cause he knows about her relation with her mom cause Mrs.Kim told him everything. 

y/n stood up to leave but Mr.Min stopped her and said,"atleast have dinner with us" y/n sighed and nodded, Mr.Min said,"i have a condition" y/n frowned and asked,"what condition?" he again said,"you have stay with my sons for a year so that you all can be close even just to pretend, they can shift in your house" 

BTS were shocked, namjoon spoke,"but appa-" Mr.Min's glare cut his words and he sat silently, y/n sighed and said,"okay but only if they respect me and my privacy" 

Mr.Min took a glance at boys and Jin nodded his head, at first Jin was shocked to know that y/n is going to be their step-sister but then he was okay with it as her attitude in hospital, it was good. 

y/n nodded and Mr.Min left them to talk, y/n took a look at them and made her way towards Jin, she said,"i never thought we gonna meet like this doc" he smiled and replied,"same m/s Kim" 

her eyes again met with those another pair of eyes but jin said distracting her,"guys introduce yourself". they can't go against their hyung so they introduced themselves. 

"Min Jungkook, youngest but not anymore" cold and rude

"Min Taehyung, 2nd youngest in brothers" cold.

"Min Jimin, 3rd youngest" rude

"Min Namjoon, 4th eldest" calmly

"Min Hoseok, 3rd eldest" sunshine smile.

"Min Yoongi,2nd eldest" cold.

"Min Seokjin, eldest most" smile.

y/n nodded her head and said,"Kim y/n" she bowed a little, she have her pride and self-respect in top of everyone except her Family. 

soon they were sitting in dining room having their dinner,Mr.Min spoke,"so, tomorrow you all are shifting to m/s Kim's house". y/n said to him,"you can call me y/n when we are not in business conversations" Mr.Min nodded his head at her words.

jungkook and yoongi almost choked on their food but somehow managed,y/n was shocked too but she didn't reacted much on the news of boys shifting 

y/n just nodded her head, they had their dinner without any further discussion, after completing dinner,Mrs.Kim and y/n head towards their own respective home.

BTS said,"we're never gonna accept you as our step sister

WHAT IS FUTURE HOLDING FOR THEM?

WE ARE DONE WITH 3RD CHAPTER!! STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER UPDATE!!

DROP YOUR VOTE!!!

LOVE YA~