end this together

hello sweethearts!!

i said for some days updates won't be coming but now i am back! lets start!!!

they were looking at the ground unaware of what's going on with lee jong-suk there, aruem stood up and said,"i was in all of this and i want to see his death"

binita said,"aru, wait-" but she was cut off by saanvi,"aru is right binnie, i also want to see his death he have tortured us alot and its our right"

 binita sighed at her friends words because she know how y/n will react if she'll see them there as she'll be in her worst form.

binita said,"y/n keeps her ichor personality different from her Kim y/n personality, so she'll be mad as hell if you'll intrude in her work"

saanvi said,"we all learned all these stuffs together just in different countries and we have to end this together"

aruem took her phone and dialed a phone number as the rings met their ears because of speaker, person from other side said,"yes, nerium?"

aruem spoke,"i want to see the death of lee jong-suk with bane judas and bangtan, prepare the soundproof CCTV room for us, you cannot disobey me" her voice had command which send shivers to others present in room.

soon they were standing in the parking of headquarters, bangtan said,"its beautiful" hoshi came out with his no expression face.

he complained,"she's going to chop into pieces" bane reassured,"don't worry we are here" he murmured which was heard by them,"and that's the issue"

he warned,"ichor will be in her worst form, he is her most wanted enemy, be ready, you have no rights to stop her from whatever she's doing" they sighed and nodded.

they were looking at the CCTV screen where a basement was visible it was all dark in the basement, they sat on the chairs present for them. Hoshi bowed and left.

someone's scream roared and they looked at the screen, lights of basement turned on and the blooded walls of basement came in their view, lee was brought in by guards.

he was tied to chair from metal chains, he was trying so hard to get out from their grip but failed miserably, few minutes later, y/n entered inside.

y/n hand gestured guards to leave who shivered at her silence yet dangerous stare, y/n haven't left staring at lee even for once.

y/n said once she was alone,"speak" lee looked at her and asked,"what?" y/n repeated,"speak all the things you have done, till yet, even if i know, speak"

lee keep his mouth shut, y/n roared,"SPEAK YOU DAMMIT" everyone flinched at her shout, lee spoke,"what to speak, that i murdered your father"

he continued,"or to admit that i prepared an act that your twin brother is dead" bangtan repeated,"twin brother?" nobody answered them.

he resumed,"or to say that i planned and murdered your dear bestfriend's parents and showed you that i killed your childhood friend"

lee chuckled and confessed,"I, lee jong-suk, killed all of them" y/n asked as her voice cracked up at the memory,"w-why? WHY YOU STOLE EVERYTHING FROM ME?!" she shouted in end.