Shifting In

hello sweethearts!!

we are here with 4th chapter!!

                                                                                             y/n                                                                                                   

as soon i heard my alarm, i got up and the first thing came in my view was my dad's photo frame, small smile appearing on my lips.

"good morning,Dad" in a low voice i spoke, getting up i made my way towards bathroom,i remember about Mrs.Kim's wedding, a scoff left my mouth as the memory flashed. 

doing my morning routine i came downstairs, getting into kitchen i made myself avocado sandwich and juice, while eating i got call from my secretary, Jack's voice while munching his food came,"good morning" 

"morning" i replied,i was munching my sandwich and he was telling me my schedule for day which was hectic, there was only 30 mins break at afternoon, I've meeting back-to-back as i took leave that day. 

a sigh left my mouth when Jack scolded me,"don't sigh early in morning!" i replied,"yes sir". i ended the call, and went to do dishes. 

wearing my heels and coming out of house, i entered the pin and came to garage to take one of the difficult decision, i have to choose one among my babies, my cars my babies, i have a good collection of cars cause i love them. 

today lets go with Bugatti La Voiture Noire my latest purchase, getting in and starting my new baby I drove towards my company. 

                                                                                end of POV                                                                                                 

taking their leave from Min Mansion, BTS came and saw their luggage getting loaded in a car, they sighed and sat in two different cars, they drove towards y/n's house. 

reaching there they came out and saw the house, "wow it looks so comfy" younger one praised, "never knew her choice is this great" jimin spoke making rest nodding in agreement. 

they went towards the door and rang but got no response, Namjoon again rang door bell when Taehyung's eyes went on the locked font on the digital pad of the door, he said in angrily,"she isn't home, see its locked" they all looked at the direction and sighed. 

Jin grabbed the phone and called Mr.Min, he said,"dad, y/n is not home, can you sent me her number so that we can contact her?" he nodded and ended the call, "What happened? what dad said?" 2nd eldest inquired, as he don't like to wait. 

"he is sending me her number" elder replied, Jin got the message and he called y/n. 

here y/n was seating in meeting her phone rang grabbing everyone's attention, she checked and it was an unknown number so declined the call and kept her phone on silent, she gestured to resume meeting. 

y/n's phone again buzzed so she handed it to Jack and told him to not pick it up as she continued with meeting. 

BTS got really irritated cause they never waited for anyone but today they have to wait, Jin called on company's phone, "hello, speaking from Kim Enterprises" receptionist spoke, Jin said,"can i talk to Kim Y/n?" she replied,"sir, ma'am is in an important meeting, once she'll be free I'll inform her, may i know your name?" Jin sighed and said,"Min Seokjin" she said,"okay, Mr.Min I'll inform ma'am, once she gets free." she ended call.

J-hope asked,"what she said?" Jin replied,"y/n is busy in an important meeting that's why she isn't picking call, she said she'll inform her once she gets free" they nodded and sat in garden, admiring flowers and greenery.

at afternoon, when y/n sat in her cabin waiting for her coffee cause its finally her break, she got call on her landline, picking the call she asked,"yes?" receptionist spoke,"ma'am someone called for you" y/n frowned and asked,"who called?" receptionist replied,"Min Seokjin",  y/n remembered someone was calling her. 

"send Jack in my cabin" receptionist replied,"okay ma'am", soon Jack entered inside cabin with coffee, y/n asked,"give me my phone" Jack returned y/n's phone to her, y/n dialed Jin's number, after few rings Jin picked the call and said,"y/n?" 

y/n replied,"yes,doc.....you called? something happened?" "you forgot!" someone exclaimed from another side, "did you actually forgot that we're shifting in today?" someone spoke in calm voice, then y/n remembered that they are actually shifting in. 

y/n cursed,"shit!" y/n once again spoke,"you wait I'm coming!" y/n picked her coat and said to Jack,"come with me, we've to head back to house" he nodded and went with her, Jack sat on driver seat and y/n on passenger seat. 

BTS were standing in front of the door, a car pulled up in the driveway, they looked at car and nodded at the taste of y/n, their eyebrows frowned when they saw a man coming out of the car, he went on another side and opened door for y/n. she came out of the car. 

this was the first time they are witnessing her this look, y/n's cold face was same as last night, y/n nodded at Jack and Jack again sat on driver's seat waiting for his boss, y/n came towards them, her strong personality speaking out from her appearance. 

y/n came to them and said while entering the pin on the door,"pin is 120909" she unlocked the door and entered inside with them, y/n again said to them in her cold voice,"1st room upstairs is mine, you have to share a room 3 person each and another room 4 person each, cause there are only 4 four room in total"

BTS nodded and y/n turned to leave when jungkook asked,"where are you going?" y/n said while wearing her heels,"company, i have many meetings and maybe i'll be late at night so help yourself, kitchen in on left" y/n left, BTS came on the doorstep and saw, Jack again coming out and opening door for y/n and y/n speaking on call. 

BTS made themselves settled, later at night, they were seating in living room, Jin was about to go to make dinner when door got unlocked and y/n entered inside, she looked exhausted, y/n was unaware of the eyes on her, she came inside after removing her shoes, y/n went to dinning table and kept her coat on a chair present there, she poured herself a glass of water. 

y/n turned and then she noticed them seating there looking at her, y/n asked,"what?" saying this she went upstairs but not before taking her coat. 

SO HOW THEY GONNA LIVE NOW?

WE ARE DONE WITH 4TH CHAPTER, STAY TURNED FOR FURTHER UPDATES!

DROP YOUR VOTE!

LOVE YA~!