Truth

hello sweethearts!

walking into a dark living room y/n yelled,"stop playing around sa, you called me here!" lights turned on and it was a classy royal room, a boy came near her and hugged her, y/n ruffled his hairs.

"how you doing,baby?" she asked and he replied tightening his grip around her,"i am good just missing you" after separating y/n hugged saanvi as she came there. y/n asked,"what happened you called me in hurry!"

saanvi replied,"I'll tell you, first you fresh up" y/n nodded and went to her room to get freshen up, saanvi sends Ji-hyun to his room as his home tutor came, binita walked inside and she received question,"you got the evidence?" saanvi raised this question.

y/n, binita and saanvi was sitting in a study room, y/n asked,"so what information you called me here to tell about?" binita said opening a flashdrive on computer,"something very important about Mr.Min's past life"

y/n said,"i don't want to know about his past life..." saanvi said,"boys are adopted!" y/n repeated,"boys are-! WHAT?" she stood up in shock, saanvi nodded and said,"they are and there is a big reason which no one knows except Mr.Min and elder sons and now us"

y/n asked,"whats the reason?" binita replied,"that's inside this flashdrive" without wasting any time they opened the file inside the flashdrive, there were few pictures

(Mr.Min is standing here with his friends)

y/n asked,"is that Mr.Min?" saanvi said,"yes, he is with his friends" binita continued,"and those children are their sons" y/n asked,"what do you mean?" binita said,"Min Yoongi is Min Ji-osung's son but others are his friend's son"

y/n said,"but they are 7 and here is only 5 men" saanvi said,"first let me tell you boys names actually their real names and its in eldest to youngest, Kim seokjin, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook"

y/n said guessing,"so....namjoon,taehyung,seokjin are sons of Mr.Kim and Jimin,Hoseok,Jungkook are sons of Mr.Jung Park and Jeon...." binita nodded in agreement.