party

hello sweethearts!!!

today is my favorite team's match still i am writing for you all cause i love you all!

two weeks has passed since that incident, yeonjun came at y/n's desk, he said,"hey, y/n" she looks at him with her friends, y/n asked,"yes?" 

yeonjun explained,"we are partners in this project" y/n nodded and said,"I'll text you where we can meet for continuing this project" he nodded and went. 

Aruem teased,"so project, huh?" binita told,"i am paired with that guy over there" they looked at him and then at binita.

 aruem said,"kookie will help me and my partner said she have some important work" saanvi said,"my partner is aruem and i really have important work"

y/n stood up and said,"okay, i am going for my next class" they all went for their own classes, in lunch, y/n came out of her classroom.

a girl with her minions came, she said to y/n,"so, you are the one who's paired up with 'my' yeonjun" y/n glanced at her watch then at her, she said,"yes, so?"

she said,"change it, I'll talk with jungkook sir" y/n stared at her and told,"no" she looked at her with wide eyes and said,"what?"

y/n said,"maybe your ears need some cleaning cause you didn't heard me" she said,"you better stay away from him" she turned to go with her minions when y/n asked,"if i don't then?"

she turned said,"I'll slap you, just like this" she raises her hand to slap y/n but she's underestimating her, y/n held her wrist and turned it, y/n whispered in her ear,"run away"

y/n's dark voice send shivers to her why not after all it was Ichor who don't give up on her things, she's possessive and if it's possible she'll cage her loved ones. 

y/n left her wrist and moved ahead towards the ground where she have called yeonjun already, y/n took her lunch box in her hands when yeonjun joined her. 

he said,"isn't this place locked?" y/n informed,"not for me" he looks at her face with confusion when she chuckled and said,"i am a share holder, that's why"

he nods and looked at y/n's hand which were gesturing him to eat from lunch box, he asked,"who cooked it?" y/n answered subconsciously,"my brother"

he frowned and asked,"your brother?" y/n looked at him and nodded saying,"yeah, jin oppa" he asks,"i heard in media that you guys are not on good terms" 

y/n said,"that's why we don't believe on whatever they show on TV" he nodded and said,"soon i am going to debut" y/n asks,"but aren't you are already dancer?"

yeonjun nodded and said,"yes but i am going to debut with some boys in a boy band" y/n nodded and asked,"what's its name?"

he said getting excited,"tomorrow by together, TXT in short" y/n nodded and said,"i'll watch your music video" he smiles at her. 

he said,"the training was tough and my voice, i am not sure whether it sounds good or not but boys really helped me even though i am elder most"

y/n said,"its first time" he frowns and ask,"what?" y/n told,"its the first time you talked about yourself without me asking" he chuckles and they continue eating. 

he said,"i want to invite you to the party of our debut" y/n nodded and said,"okay but i have to clear my schedule" he nods. 

.