Him...

hello sweethearts!

lets start without any further delay! please comment your feedbacks!

a body fell on ground with thud! binita and saanvi looked at y/n's body on ground, blood flowing on ground, y/n groaned in pain,"ugh!" saanvi took out gun from drawer and shoot out from window but its useless. 

in hospital...

Mrs.Kim and Mr.Min along with boys came there, whole floor is empty, Saanvi and Binita standing in front of operation theater came in their view, Mrs.Kim asked,"w-where is she?" 

personally they both don't like her that much but they have to respect her as she is mom of y/n, Binita nodded and said,"she is in operation theater". Jin asked,"why didn't you brought her in our hospital?" 

they didn't replied, all were waiting for doctor to come out, except Jin and Hoseok rest other boys were bored but they have stay there because of Mr.Min, door of operation theater got opened and a nurse came out, she was in hurry, binita asked her,"what happened?"

nurse replied,"we need more blood as bullet was shot deep in so while taking it out more blood loss happened" nurse went ahead. binita took out her phone and dialed someone's number, she said in her cold voice,"you need to come here, hurry up" 

after sometime, nurse was going inside with blood bags covered with a cloth, Saanvi asked,"d-did you get blood?" nurse said smiling softly,"i don't who is that man but his blood is 95% identical to m/s Kim's blood" saying this nurse went inside.

Saanvi looked at Binita asking something through her eyes and Binita nodded all this got noticed by Jimin and Namjoon, Mrs.Kim was just crying and Mr.Min handling her, Mrs.Kim said crying,"w-why this all happening with us?" binita and saanvi sighed and went somewhere.

jimin was about to go behind them but jin stopped him as Mr.Min was looking at them, here Saanvi and Binita entered inside a hospital ward, a man was lying down there on bed as he just donated blood. 

Binita said,"you will meet her soon, thankyou for saving her" he said looking at them with tear eyes,"there is no need of thanks its my duty" both of them nodded their heads, saanvi said going out from room with binita,"you rest we'll call you once operation is done"

they again reached there and saw everyone sitting on chairs, till now namjoon and jimin told other boys about suspicious thing they saw in binita and saanvi, so now as they came back boys were looking at them suspiciously.

doctor came out from operation theater and everyone rushed to them, he said looking towards binita and saanvi,"she is out of danger as she is owner so we are not informing police about it but you should definitely inform them about it" they both nodded their heads.

doctor said leaving from there,"she'll gain her conscious in few hours and we are shifting her into her private ward" he left from there. 

they all came in ward, looked at y/n who lied down there, Saanvi couldn't hold back her tears she said her voice cracking,"n-now get u-up you d-dumbo!" binita rubbed saanvi's back, doctor came and said,"only two people can stay here"

everyone nodded and he left, binita said,"we are going to stay here, eomma you go and take rest y/n is now okay" Mrs.Kim nodded and all of them left. 

that man came inside the ward, he looked at binita and saanvi both of them nodded their heads, he came near y/n's bed, he caress her head with tear eyes, binita and saanvi sat on couch and slept meanwhile he slept while holding y/n's hand.

next morning...

y/n opens her eyes, she looked at ceiling and then her eyes went on sleeping binita and saanvi's figure, both of them were sleeping while hugging each other tightly, y/n chuckled.

y/n tried to get up but she felt weight on her hand, she looked there and saw someone sleeping in her hand, his face wasn't visible to her, binita and saanvi woke up and saw y/n looking at him

y/n's were teary, he also wake up feeling movements, y/n and him looking at each other with tears filled eyes, he said"n-noona..."

FINALLY YOU ALL KNOW WHO IS HIM!

WE ARE DONE WITH CHAPTER 10

STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER UPDATES, I'LL SEE YOU'ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER!

DROP YOUR VOTE AND COMMENT!

LOVE YA~