princess

hello sweethearts!

i am sad as only one person commented on the last chapter and i thought to bring double update because i love you all!!!

Ichor warned,"you readers, do you read what author writes before beginning the chapter, if so then answer to her in comments! do check what she's written in end or else you'll regret and i'll shoot you all, give some attention to our lovely author who made me" 

Ichor got into her private room, stray kidz stood up on seeing her, others girls also came behind her, Ichor asked,"are you all ready?" they nodded.

Felix exclaimed,"the control room is so cool, those high-tech instruments from all over world makes it amazing!" nerium said,"finally! i have someone who understands me and technology"

Ichor said,"wear masks boys and nerium you'll guide bangtan. Also Felix will guide us. stray kids will not come down until i'll order you all" they nodded. 

Ichor took her mask with bane and judas, they all took guns from weaponry rooms, stray kids took their places on the floor. 

Ichor got down on ground floor with other 2, Nerium said to bangtan,"move near elevator, you'll meet others there" bangtan moved towards elevator and saw them standing there. 

Felix and Nerium said,"they are getting inside" they all got alert, Felix said,"they sensed the campus is empty" Bane cursed,"shit!" 

Suga asked,"what happened?" Judas told,"they sensed the campus is empty" Ichor continued,"which can lead them to call their backup" 

RM said,"we need to hurry up and deal with them as soon possible" they all nodded, Ichor said,"we are going ahead, you be on other floor" bangtan got inside elevator. 

Ichor, bane and Judas moved ahead and dispersed at dividers, ichor moved as her eyes scanned while she tighten her grip on her gun. 

two swords on her back, gave her confidence, she looked at a corridor on her left and then someone came there from other side, that man shot towards her. 

she rushed and hide behind wall, she shot him and moved towards there while crouching, she hide behind a table there and hear two men coming towards her while talking. 

one man asked,"when boss will be here?" another one replied,"don't worry within 30 minutes, he'll be here" ichor's hands tighten and she shot towards one of them. another one hide himself.

ichor looked at his back in reflection of glass there, as soon he came out to shoot ichor shot him, she moved ahead, but smoke started filling up the space. 

she ignored it and continue moving ahead but soon her legs started giving up, she realized and cursed,"fuck!" she tried to move ahead with full strength but fell down, last words she hear was from Felix who said,"y-y/n? get up!" y/n ordered in weak tone,"stray kids, take everyone first"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

someone splashed water on y/n, she opened her eyes looking at the surrounding, she was tied on chair with metal chains, she sighed and said,"oh come out! you bastard"